flashchat question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flashchat question

i wonder why i can access the chat using firefox or internet explorer, but not when using AOL? in fact, i can't even load the page properly with AOL - normal forum work is fine, though.
    any ideas?

AOL SUCKS!!!!
    Don't use it.
    They have their filters cranked up so high that most sites with any form of interactve abilities don't work at all.
    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone
      AOL SUCKS!!!!
      Exactly! And I think that's putting it nicely!
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Comment

well, the thing is, i'm living in a really rural area, so i'm still running ISDN as DSL is not available here....including all the flat rates that make surfing the net *really* cheap. instead i've got to rely on the cheapest possible ISDN offer, and for my needs that's just AOL...i got 5400 minutes per month for a semi flat rate (you buy those minutes upfront for a reduced price)....still way more than any dsl flatrate - those are dirt cheap

Comment

Why is it AOL (America OnLine) in Germany? Shouldn't it be DOL (Deutchland OnLine)?

Just curious.

I've got a T1 connection, and I live in the sticks, too (in Japan).
            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

for the same reason the american guys also got braun and mercedes

Comment

Off topic, but good luck against Equador tonight... Match starts in about 1/2 hour
                Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

thanks!
                  ecuador seems to be the strongest team in our group, but i think we can make it....the match starts in 1 hour though
                  i'm also *really* looking forward to england - sweden later today, should be a nice game to watch.

Comment

Wow!!! That Klose guy is getting laid tonight
                    Last edited by QuantumRider; 06-20-2006, 10:04 AM.

Comment

nice fuggin game....lets be real, we just slayed ecuador today
                      and goddamit, sweden gave the english quite a run for their money...awesome stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Fragle
                        i wonder why i can access the chat using firefox or internet explorer, but not when using AOL?
                        Use firefox or IE then.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X