Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap, this kid can SHRED!

He's only 8!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Eight or not, it still doesn't impress me much.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah
      Are you serious?????
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Wow! I'm impressed and jealous!
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah
          Post a vid of you jamming better then
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That is the string skipping excercise from the 1st Paul Gilbert Instructional vid.. good stuff for 8 !

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
              Post a vid of you jamming better then
              Hehehe... I went through this on another forum too. I can't sweep like this dude (never practiced it) but I'm just as fast otherwise. Which isn't very fast, really. Plus my guitar's prettier than his and I'm prettier than him so :P *takes toys and goes home*

I'm not terribly impressed simply because I've seen kids that are better than this on other instruments. Dude's got skills, no doubt, but he's not that clean and has no feel whatsoever. Give him five years and he'll tear balls off of everyone, probably. Loomis in training...

Comment

I think we went over this before on this board (at least twice). If I remember the kid's first name is "Riley." But I remember that he was 12 at the time of the video.

Comment

But is it the same kid? That thar innerweb is lousy with little kids jammin'!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

for an 8 years old this is awsome!

Comment

For an 8 year old it´s impressive, but if he´s 9 he sucks

Comment

Working...
                      X