wedding music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wedding music

Anyone know of any good songs to play on guiar at a wedding?
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Love Stinks-J Giles Band

Comment

I Used to Love Her.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wonderful Tonight, Purple Rain, Something. Wang Dang Sweet Poon Tang. I have done a couple of weddings in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
          I Used to Love Her.
          LOL. How about "The thrill is gone...."
          If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

love bites, def leppard.

that "she was my girl"-song by cantrell. damn i can't remember the name.

Comment

Anything more classical type like Canon in D major type crap?
              If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

I played "Always with me, always with you" by Satriani at my wedding. We hired a jazz band, and I transcribed a part that harmonized with the main guitar riff for the saxophonist to play. This was shortly before I strapped a keg on my back and made my way around the tables filling up everyone's beer glass...

My wife played maracas during the song, BTW.
                Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I got married in '88. My wedding song was, "My Love for You, I'll Always Show" by Stryper. Been divorced for a long time.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I played "Time in a Bottle" by Jim Croce at a friends wedding.

I hate the song, but it was fun to play.

- E.
                    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Ted Nugent - Wango Tango.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Bells of Lal - Part II

Just kidding ...

Comment

you guys gotta think of some new tunes...
                          Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry
                          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Two songs I've always wanted to do at my wedding:

"What is my Life?" by George Harrison
                            "Thank You" by Led Zepplin

Comment

Love of a Lifetime & You're All I Need - Firehouse. Very cheesy but you asked.
                              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                              X