No announcement yet.

Getting my hair cut!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buzz-cut. Sheep Shears and a very steady hand. Then you can be RazorX.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
      Bwahahaha!! Ron with an Emo cut!!!!!!!! :ROTF:
      That was actually the first picture in that style book that I was looking at the other day! Bleah!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat
        Ron - Something tells me your favorite chord is an A.
        F#5, dude!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

you'll be sorry, trust me.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Where do i vote for "Most Ghey Thread Ever"?
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
              F#5, dude!
              It was a close call. One is F# and one is A and one is kinda on the fret wire. I knew someone would have a correction comment.

I have no faces! Where are they??
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah
                Just shave it all off. I did that a couple of years ago. Fucking rules. You save on shampoo, showers take less time, and chicks like playing with fuzzy heads.
                BM's post takes on a whole new significance since he picked up his new avatar
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Cmon Racer, clear the air for us here and let everyone know that it`s an E5 you`re really playin! Oh yeah, My Daughter now wants A Hello kitty strat!?!

Comment

F#5 dude! Heh! See also

Comment

OK F#5 it is.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Damn, time for glasses for me!

Comment

Ron. You face is called a "Horse Face" When I was in highschool I learned that. Well, I made a very bad mistake and told my mom she had a "Horse Face". That was not a good move. :ROTF: :ROTF: Why not bring back the mullet? It's either that or the "Miss Swan" cut.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

So Ron, what did you get? Pics please .

Comment

What time is the poll over? Actually, what time's the appointment today? Buzzcut and chrome dome are in the top two... looks like you gotta pick one!
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

OK, so I get over there yesterday for the appointment. Word had spread that I was donating the ponytail, so almost as soon as I walked in the lobby, I was practically surrounded by smiling pretty girls going "Wow, that's so cool!"

This is at a cosmetology dept of the local college, so the girl is a student, and I generally told her what I wanted, we looked at soome pics, (first page was all emo ) but there wasn't a whole lot there. I kinda wanted it a little long in back, but shorter on the sides, sort of a Tom Hanks in DaVinci Code look. I definitely wanted to keep some body on the top, and have enough on the sides to cover the right temple. Well, the instructor is doing most of the cut, and showing the girl how to do the detailed stuff, so I guess there was some miscommunication, and it ended up quite short in the back, with almost too much left on top! Which is fine, because it grows back fast, and now that I have some volume on top, I think it makes me look a bit younger, and frames my face better (than having the hair pulled back in a ponytail, which is mostly how I wore it).

So! It looks quite a lot what Shawn Lutz suggested, and what appears in krimson's "version"

The gal did take before & after pics with her digital cam, but hasn't emailed them to me yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X