Easton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easton?

I've seen a couple of not-too-nice comments about Kevin here recently. What's the deal? I had to have missed something. lol Anyone care to fill me in?

Search the feedback section and read about 1 million pages and you'll be upto speed.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Search function, newbie!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I did search, you twot. None of the posts came up. I had to manually dig through about eight pages to get to something that mentioned Kevin.

This is some shitty stuff, really. I don't know WTF's going on with him.

Comment

Heh, I just did also, seems the stupid search function is not picking it up. Well, I'm on the case. In the meantime, here's a positive thread on KE from last August that raised some hackles:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40381

Comment

You don't need to do a search, just go to the main Feedback Forum page, click on Replies... it will sort threads by most replies... Two threads on the first page.

Enjoy!
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Kevin turned like Anakin Skywalker.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here's a funny long one that I wrote:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23952

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe
                  You don't need to do a search, just go to the main Feedback Forum page, click on Replies... it will sort threads by most replies... Two threads on the first page.

Enjoy!
                  Whoa, learn something new every day!

Thanks, Mike!

Here is the huge Easton thread, other Mike!

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34015

Comment

Yeah, I just finished reading that. All 28 pages. Thank fuck I read fast.

This is some bullshit. Lots of it. I worked with Kevin for damn near a year and I have to say most of the people in that thread have the right idea. Hell of a guy... no business sense... needs to lay off the tequila.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                      Whoa, learn something new every day!

Thanks, Mike!
                      If you click on the actual Replies (numbers) on the thread, it'll also tell you how many posts any given people in that thread have. lol

You have 391 posts in "what are you playing now" thread. lol
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe
                        If you click on the actual Replies (numbers) on the thread, it'll also tell you how many posts any given people in that thread have. lol
                        wow, this is new to me.
                        well, looks like I owned you in this thread....
                        I'm still glad I found the help to get out of this.
                        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

All I know is the "banned" photo of BM is some of the best work I've seen from the mods yet. Nice job!

Comment

Why was he banned?

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell
                              All I know is the "banned" photo of BM is some of the best work I've seen from the mods yet. Nice job!
                              Thank you. My first ban and profile hijack as an Admin.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X