X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Eddie & Alex footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7XaoT745rg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j62xY5YCV_g

Eddie looks wasted and Kenny looks like he's wondering how he got into such a mess.
    Last edited by krimson; 06-21-2006, 11:36 PM.
    Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Kenny's boyfriend, Payton, is going to be pissed when he sees these. lol
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Originally posted by krimson
        Eddie looks wasted and Kenny looks like he's wondering how he got into such a mess.
        I'll drink to that one!

Comment

Fuck all of you. Eddie rules, and he looks good up there.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
            Fuck all of you. Eddie rules, and he looks good up there.

Mike

No doubt that Eddie is a great guitarist and I understand that you are a big fan, but theres no denying that his drinking has taken a toll on him physically and mentally. He is not the same Eddie that most of us grew up emulating.
            Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Delete
              Last edited by MBreinin; 06-22-2006, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krimson
                No doubt that Eddie is a great guitarist and I understand that you are a big fan, but theres no denying that his drinking has taken a toll on him physically and mentally. He is not the same Eddie that most of us grew up emulating.
                People change, he is still Eddie. He didn't look drunk to me, maybe a little tipsy.

I don't care, he still kicks ass and I don't give a crap if he drinks a gallon of Smoking Loon a day...that is his choice.

All anyone wants to do is beat Eddie down. "Oh, he looks drunk", "Man, his teeth look like shit", "Wow, he can't play anymore" Yada, yada.....I really can't stand it how everyone jumps on the Ed bashing bandwagon.

Call me when you have experienced 30 years of crushing fame, have survived the death of both of your parents, cancer, a divorce, the breakup/near breakup of your band on more than one occassion and the pressures of being a hero to tens of millions of hyper-critical fans.

Mike

Comment

Well he certainly has lots of energy!

Needs a wireless for all that jumping around!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't see how you can tell if he's wasted or not. I only watched the last one fully and the first one 1/2 way.

I was more annoyed by the damn onstage camera twats running around.
                    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

eddie is awsome,but randy rhoads has said that eddie is alll smoke and mirrors, which is true for some of his stuff but, theres somethings he does that i cant ever figure out,who gives a shit about what he does,go ahead and take all the drugs and booze from music over the years and see what the hell you got!

Comment

Originally posted by potato
                        eddie is awsome,but randy rhoads has said that eddie is alll smoke and mirrors, which is true for some of his stuff but, theres somethings he does that i cant ever figure out,who gives a shit about what he does,go ahead and take all the drugs and booze from music over the years and see what the hell you got!
                        I'm sorry, but I don't believe that Randy said that about Eddie. If Randy was one thing, it was very deferential to other's playing and respectful.

Mike

Comment

I'm impressed that a 51 year old man who's had his hip surgically replaced can jump around with no fear of shattering the joining area.
                          Just a guitar player...

Comment

it was in an article in guitar world somewhere ,his bass player said that randy said it when he was at a show or somthing

Comment

Hearsay!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X