New Eddie & Alex footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBreinin
    Call me when you have experienced 30 years of crushing fame, have survived the death of both of your parents, cancer, a divorce, the breakup/near breakup of your band on more than one occassion and the pressures of being a hero to tens of millions of hyper-critical fans.
    Gee, it's tough being rich and famous, huh? Let's see, he got tongue cancer and still kept on smoking, his band hasn't done an album in over 10 years, he can't keep a singer, Valerie got sick and tired of his same-old-shit-routine and divorced him. He sounds like someone who doesn't want to or can't cope with life too well. Hell, maybe he doesn't want to make new music and really work any more since he can live off the royalties from all the albums. He was the reason I started playing, but there's much more exciting players out there today to listen to than he. It would be cool if he put something new out that kicks our asses, but I won't hold my breath on it.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Fuck all of you. Eddie rules, and he looks good up there.

Mike
      Bartender! Give me a double, on the rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury
        I'm impressed that a 51 year old man who's had his hip surgically replaced can jump around with no fear of shattering the joining area.
        He has alot of antifreeze in his veins! That can take care of pain and that's why he jumps around with his repaired hip. In fact he can't feel his hips!

Comment

Originally posted by Fretfrenzy
          He has alot of antifreeze in his veins! That can take care of pain and that's why he jumps around with his repaired hip. In fact he can't feel his hips!
          You are stepping on alot of toes for a new guy......
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

What the hell is he wearing on his feet? The rolled up jeans are Ghey!!
            But he still rocks....as they say...it is what it is. I do respect Ed and he will always be a legend in rock history. He has done great things with the six string...but maybe "done" describes what we just watched

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
              What the hell is he wearing on his feet? The rolled up jeans are Ghey!!
              But he still rocks....as they say...it is what it is. I do respect Ed and he will always be a legend in rock history. He has done great things with the six string...but maybe "done" describes what we just watched
              Yeah, he looks like they just dragged him out of an alley, put a guitar in his hands, and asked him to play.
              Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Eddie needs to retire...Great once...not anymore.

I have no pity for him...his life is life, no different because he's EVH.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

You are stepping on alot of toes for a new guy......
                  I guess I'm not wanted here! I'll pack my bags and go home to mother......
                  Last edited by Fretfrenzy; 06-23-2006, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X