X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Soccer Championship Bet

Check this out:

http://www.sonjaswette.com/index_en.html
    Last edited by Nazgul; 06-22-2006, 05:51 AM.

This is a fake. There are several pages out there like this. It's all about earning money. There is no "friend" of them running naked around on a game. They place advertisement and earn money this way. The pics you are will see of their supposed friend are taken from an adult page.
    On another page where they warned about those pages a guy calculated that with 5 million hits on their page they can easily earn 15000 Euros. So now you know the reason those pages exist.

Flo
    http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Infernal Death
      This is a fake. There are several pages out there like this. It's all about earning money. There is no "friend" of them running naked around on a game. They place advertisement and earn money this way. The pics you are will see of their supposed friend are taken from an adult page.
      On another page where they warned about those pages a guy calculated that with 5 million hits on their page they can easily earn 15000 Euros. So now you know the reason those pages exist.

Flo
      thanx for the info .

Comment

The sign "Sonja" is holding translates "No one wants to F### me"
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes, it does.

Also.. it's football, not soccer.

Comment

Nazgul....

You created a blasphemy!!...you should know it's called football!!...NOT Soccer. You're from Europe!!
            We only call it Soccer here in the states.
            Just like in the States, Football is, well....FOOTBALL and over in europe, UK...etc...it's called Rugby.

Comment

Does anyone here in the U.S. actually watch soccer?!?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdZ
                Nazgul....

You created a blasphemy!!...you should know it's called football!!...NOT Soccer. You're from Europe!!
                We only call it Soccer here in the states.
                Just like in the States, Football is, well....FOOTBALL and over in europe, UK...etc...it's called Rugby.
                Yeah, I know. I call it football too, never soccer (sounds like sucker ). I just copied the title from that webpage. It's fake alright, I didn't know that before.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                  Last night, my buddy & I went to a "birrieria y pupuseria" (restaurant) after playing tennis (BTW my game seemed to improve with the short hair!), so we were "forced" to watch the Portugal/Mexico match.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry to hear, Ron. LOL
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                      I do!

(maybe I'm the only one...)

Comment

Well we certainly watch in Australia now.. and we have all just watched the Socceroo's kick the Croatians out of the cup. (yeah, we call it Soccer too, we even named our team after it!! ha ha..)
                        This is an historical moment for us.

Comment

It was a fun game to watch. Not really the best game technically, but I'll be damned if I can't enjoy 3 red cards, bad ref'ing and drama off the scale in a game.

Comment

Anybody know if Japan beat Brazil today?
                            According To The Prophecy

Comment

They lost 1-4. No sane mind would've expected them to win, anyway, even with Brazil in sub-par form.

Comment

Working...
                              X