I need to Repersent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to Repersent

I'm out of jackson bumper stickers, Anyone got any extras?? They were in the catlog like in 2005 But I've gone through like 8 of them because My cars suck so My new one needs to Rep.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

I'll whip up a batch. Does spelling count? You are a true gem. A dimond in the ruff. I'm just kidding. You know we are buds. I can't even whip a batch of pancake badder. I love ya man.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Dude I was up near you last nite. I bought a El Camino in Lynwood
      As my sister was driving I was like " Dude Fett Lives Near here"

Comment

...as she rolled up the windows and locked the doors!!

J/K man
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was gonna post a quote of Rons post but for some reason It wont let me

I swear all this new forum is like Anti Donny

Comment

Fett lives in Lynnwood??? Hahaha... we must live only a couple of miles apart then.

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed
              Fett lives in Lynnwood??? Hahaha... we must live only a couple of miles apart then.
              you can check for him at the lynnwood Hooters!
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Woodinville here.

Sucks that the new site won't let you have your old avatar Absolut. That was an awesome one!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Your avatar rocks though

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL
                    you can check for him at the lynnwood Hooters!
                    I do??? Oh, yea. I do!!!. Near Martha Lake. Did I tell you guys I love my trailer?
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                      I do??? Oh, yea. I do!!!. Near Martha Lake. Did I tell you guys I love my trailer?
                      Haha, I work right off of 164th / Bothell Everett. I probably drive right by you every day.

JCF get together at hooters in Lynnwood? Uh oh..

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
                        Dude I was up near you last nite. I bought a El Camino in Lynwood
                        As my sister was driving I was like " Dude Fett Lives Near here"
                        What year's the El Camino?
                        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

1979 New motor and trans, That I will take out in 3 months to put into my 55

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
                            1979 New motor and trans, That I will take out in 3 months to put into my 55
                            What are the stats of the stripper girlfriend?

Comment

Dating Strippers Sucks, They're all Beyond Crazy. Hot and usually good in bed but Crazy

That was a line someone said here a few years ago and it just fits me as a Drummer, I added the El Camino part though

Comment

Working...
                              X