No announcement yet.

We lost a faithful companion today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great happy lookin dog. all dogs go to heaven...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss.....
        May he RIP
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Harley could be a twin to my 3 yr old mix... I'm gonna go hug him now
          Sorry for your loss, but I bet he is up there chasing rabbits, eating big chew toys, and gettin' his belly rubbed !

Comment

Ken, I feel for you guys. My thoughts are with you both during this trying time.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss, Ken. My sister-in-law found one of her dogs exactly the same way Kerry found Harley. Unbelievable how cruel some people can be to such awesome animals! I'm glad it turned out that he had a great, long life with good people.
              Last edited by dg; 06-25-2006, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss, I wake up to my dogs every day and I've had them for close to 15 years now, they mean the world to me, and I don't know what I'd do without them!

They listen to me and never get bored! and they never have questions, but thier looks are the answer!

Know that Harley is running in a great big green pasture with the sun beating down on him, and a giant dog bone to chew on!

RIP Harley!

Chris

Comment

Aw man, another one of these threads. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, and it must be especially difficult for Kerry having him in her life for so long. My sincerest condolences to the both of you.
                  Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss. Harley RIP beautiful baby.....

Take some comfort in the fact that 15 years is a good long time to have such a great friend. Mine are each over 10 now and while I dont know how I'll get along without them someday, I am glad for each day I have.

Best wishes to you all......
                    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Kerry says thanks everyone in this thread who have responded, and has a message for you all.

Show your pet a little extra love...an extra kiss, a nuzzle, an extra scratch, and cherish them for the time they have with you...that time is precious.

Thanks again, your words are comforting to us both.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your pet Ken.. at least it was peaceful.

Comment

Working...
                        X