yeah real mature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah real mature

to admin reall mature use of ur time screwing with my profile after kicking me out REALLLL MATURE

This is gonna be fun
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

at the risk of being flammed, I do find it rather immature.

I understand the site's rules, and agree with banning members that do not follow the rules, but the guys on this site act like a bunch of 4 year olds when someone breaks a rule.

Comment

Peronally I think it's funny, people give the Admins a Hard time so when They kick someone, Have a little fun

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
          Peronally I think it's funny, people give the Admins a Hard time so when They kick someone, Have a little fun
          to me it always seemed that the admins were dudes that probably don't have positions of power in the real world, so they compensate online.

or maybe they were picked on growing up, so they have to act like hardasses on JCF.

I don't know, personally I don't have a problem with any of the admins as they have never given me any trouble.

I think the members are equally immature as they all get so riled up over someone trying to sell a guitar or comitting some other violation of the rules.

Comment

You mean you don't inseminate pandas for a living?
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

At least he's not Bea Authurs Vaginal Discharge

Comment

They could've put him with a care bear avatar too

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonabuser1
                  to admin reall mature use of ur time screwing with my profile after kicking me out REALLLL MATURE
                  Well, if you were banned, how did you get back in? I just became an admin myself, but if someone let you back in, then at least you could nicely ask one of the other admins to fix your profile. Otherwise, your profile can stay and I can re-ban you.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Make him have a Care Bear Avatar if he stays

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                      Otherwise, your profile can stay and I can re-ban you.
                      Flex it Joe!
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

nice homepage mate...

looks like the admins totally screwed with ya :P

Comment

and actually to be fair having looked at all your posts why exactly did the admins fuck with you? unless there's summin they deleted but i can't really see anything offensive there...

Comment

Fuck Toejam
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

No, no... Fuck Lee.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X