White guy finds out black baby isn't his

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White guy finds out black baby isn't his

when are white trash going to stop faking having no idea about the paternity of their child just to get an airplane right out to the maury show and a one night stay in a "fancy" hotel :ROTF:

Kinda like that movie "Me, Myself and Irene"
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler
      Kinda like that movie "Me, Myself and Irene"
      ....or My Name is Earl.:ROTF:
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Jeeze, I would have never seen that coming either, assuming I was as dumb as that chicks husband. "you ever notice how the water beads on your kids hair?"

chuck
        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Fornicate with cattle, or that b***h... It's a toss up.

Comment

when are white trash going to stop faking
            hey...my wife and daughter were on Maury Povich a few years ago...
            pretended that my daughter dressed like a tomboy..... got a makeover
            i thought it was pretty lame of my wife putting my daughter through that mess
            but i guess they had fun
            “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

what a fuggin' pud..

Hey, that Dice clip is silly!

Adrew reminds me of someone right there..I just can't think who..hmmmmmm...?
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

wtf? :S
                If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Originally posted by MEX3
                  Fornicate with cattle, or that b***h... It's a toss up.
                  Moooo!
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by len
                    hey...my wife and daughter were on Maury Povich a few years ago...
                    pretended that my daughter dressed like a tomboy..... got a makeover
                    i thought it was pretty lame of my wife putting my daughter through that mess
                    but i guess they had fun
                    LOL, Dude, that is soooo messed up!!!! :ROTF:
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

That's insane! Are these people at Jeri Springer, Ricki Lake and similar pretending or is it real?

Comment

I know a couple gfuys that were on springer..the guys in the band Antithesis..

My one friend played a pimp..

it's was completely staged, they really milk it!

Ratings..people love drama...they can't get enough of it.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                        X