She don't stand a chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She don't stand a chance

It's hot here in Lynnwood. Across the street in the park, I get to hear two 20 something girls talk as they sit on the steps. This one gal has the most irritating voice I have ever heard. It's so bad I can't describe it. I'm sure she is a nice person on probation, but that doesn't make her a bad person. But, any man would not be able to take it. It's worse than the hundreds of fukking crows we have here.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Gaterade and Cold Sandwhichs
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

The only way that would work is if I teased her with the sandwich and then jammed the bottle down her throat. She's gone inside now but "She will be Bach"
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

No, You get gaterade and sandwhichs for you, than if you can find the old school glass bottle ones you can huck the emptys at them
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

That reminds me of that woman that used to call Howard Stern, she had such an irritating Long Island accent, smoky & scratchy to boot....Fred would immediately and constantly play a sound effect of crows cawing right over her whole call
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
            That reminds me of that woman that used to call Howard Stern, she had such an irritating Long Island accent, smoky & scratchy to boot....Fred would immediately and constantly play a sound effect of crows cawing right over her whole call
            Yeah, she used to sing,"All I ne-eeeeeed, is Howard in my life. I listen every morn, he makes me feel so horn." Awful.:ROTF:
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X