No announcement yet.

spider man 3 trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that looks pretty cool i did see spider man too which is probably a good thing by most people accounts of it

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor
      I hope they won't change too much stuff from the original version. The symbiotic suit seems different from the comic...
      i think you'll be disappointed. from what i've seen, gwen stacy is in the movie (pete's dancing w/a blonde in the trailer), so i think that some liberties will be taken. as long as the story is good, i'm cool with it.

as far as the venom thing goes, i wonder if he'll be all CGI.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by SeventhSon
        i would've like to have seen the lizard as a villain.
        +1 He was always my favorite Spidey villain.

It's amazing how the guy goes through this brutal transformation--but KEEPS HIS LAB COAT ON!!!

Comment

Originally posted by npacheco
          Harry becomes The Hobgoblin.
          No...Harry's only the Hobgoblin in the "Ultimate" series. In this movie and the regular comics, Harry is the second Green Goblin.

Comment

All I can remember about Spiderman is when my kid was around 8 years old he had a video where some guy kept saying: "Spiderman is......" And then he crashed into a building riding his rocket sled. Peter Parker:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Kii
              No...Harry's only the Hobgoblin in the "Ultimate" series. In this movie and the regular comics, Harry is the second Green Goblin.

yep thats right.

and on venom being huge.... Eddie Brock could be skinny and then the symbiote could bulk him up when hes venom. Though in the comic Eddie lifted weights like crazy after spider man indirectily made him lose his job/ ruin his life.

Comment

no love for Sandman, eh?? its gonna be awesome, they even gave him that ugly ass striped shirt.

Comment

I look forward to the movie.

Comment

Working...
                  X