No announcement yet.

G.a.$.!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, break it up, there's nothing to see here .... C'mon, move along ....

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
      Yeah John, you're partially right, I really don't care for Corvettes. But Thunderbolts???? Oh yeah, those are bad!

Sanctuary, I really think you're showing your ignorance by assuming I'm jealous. If you don't think I understand, or own expensive cars.....man you don't know me. My original statement had nothing to do with Corvettes in general, or my thinking that their expensive. Actually in the sports car world the Vette is really considered more of a "poor mans Ferrari". I have a damn pickup truck that cost almost as much as a Vette new!
      Anyway, my statement was very "generalized", with the Vette as the bragging point. If you don't want to hear any more of my advice maybe you shouldn't read this thread anymore!
      Sanctuary is great people as well as JZ06....MM2002 I think you owe an apology to both of these guys...advice is advice but you went over the line with your posts...none of your business how anyone spends their hard earned $$$...and who really cares how much your PU truck costs...Now who is bragging? Step off man!!! Maybe you should join another board all together
      Last edited by quakana; 06-30-2006, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Ya know, this is really funny to me. You're spending all this time defending Jay when none of this thread was even about you! What "point" are you trying to make? Wouldn't it be cool if you just butted out of this thread and got like a hobby or something? Man, you need more in your life!
        Heh.....I think its you who needs a hobby
        Last edited by quakana; 06-30-2006, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Thank you quakana.

I'll make my final statement.....I never made an arrogant post, or was bragging about anything. This is it. Sorry if it came across so, wasn't intended to.

Comment

Yeah, I think the problem is when people post pics of their gear, people automatically assume that you're "showing off".

Well maybe a little bit, but do I care who sees my gear when they're half a world away?

I think this forum is all about sharing experiences and enjoying the hobby for what it is.
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I'm still trying to work out what so many people are getting pissy about in this thread? Was what Mark posted really so offensive?

I think it's easy to get caught up in your GAS around here, with folks constantly posted their cool new acquisitions. A bunch of times I've found myself about to slap down the credit card for a guitar I don't need or can't afford and why? Not because I want to brag or show off, nothing in my price range really compares to some of the amazing gear we see posted on the JCF. But could it because everyone else on the JCF is getting cool new stuff & I want to join in the fun?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
                I'm still trying to work out what so many people are getting pissy about in this thread? Was what Mark posted really so offensive?

Thank you!
                Hell, I don't really care if they get all pissy. I have seniority over them here!
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
                  But could it because everyone else on the JCF is getting cool new stuff & I want to join in the fun?
                  You hit it on the head Vitamin G. There are so many neat guitars and gear posted on here and it's like "keepin' up with the Jones's". Just my .02 cents.
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I love watching people score magic charvels and Jacksons. I'm a good example of how not to live your life if you want stability, sleep, and responsibility. But even though I love watching people score killer axes, it got tough after I pissed it all away and didn't look at e-bay for almost 2 years because I can't look at what I can't buy. But the kid here is slowly knocking the lights out again. If I can make a 5th comeback after all, I hope I finally handle it the right way for the first time. And remember, lay off them poppy fields you youngsters. The advice and the friends are top shelf here compared to a lot of other places on the net.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
                      Heh.....I think its you who needs a hobby
                      I guess you haven't seen Mark's hobby work ... His guitar crafting and painting skills would make you drool ... He's a great guy and a real good guitar guy to have in your corner ... well at least our corners ...

A little respect here is in order.

Comment

Mark is a fukkin' magician, his site blew me out of my chair and into the next office.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                          Mark is a fukkin' magician, his site blew me out of my chair and into the next office.
                          + 1

Mark is a very gifted person. Makes a hell of a hot sauce too!

I didn't think Marks post was out of line at all IMO. He's earned his keep here as far as I'm concerned.
                          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Paul, Jim, and Tommy......you guys just rock! I know who my brothers are here!
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I've got gas! I think it's time for a cure. It's time for good ol "Colonix."
                              Last edited by Fretfrenzy; 07-02-2006, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Paul, Jim, and Tommy......you guys just rock! I know who my brothers are here!
                                We got your back Bro !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X