futile relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wilkinsi
    i have been seeing a certain girl for over 4 years. the more i see her, the more of a bitch she is. but rather than give her a piece of my mind (she's a two-faced hypocrite), i just take all the verbal shit. why? i always feel the relationship is hanging by a thread and i'm too frightened that i'll lose her. so is it right to take shit to get what you want?
    Hey,
    I don't know you very well, I have no idea how old you are but here's what I'm wondering.

Were you guys every happy?
    If so, when did things start to get bad?
    Are you guys in the same place in the relationship?
    4 years is a long time is she expecting more from the relationship or vice versa. I know the feeling "I have so much invested, I don't want to think it was all for nothing". It seems like you've built up an awful lot of resentment. I bet she has too. Peole just handle it differently. I'd bet if you compared notes, the bottom line would be that you both feel unappreciated and overtime you just start giving up.

I see three choices.
    1. Tell her your not happy and you believe she is not either. See someone that can help you. A mediator outside the relationship. It will take a long time. You have to first get some civility back in there before you can get anything deeper.

2. Keep takin crap

3. walk

I guess the question is Do you feel there's still something there?

Comment

Working...
    X