Wonderful Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful Day!!!

I had a GREAT day. Woke up with a phone call from the vet to pick up Molly from the hospital. On the way to the hospital we stopped and had an all you can eat breakfast. On the way home we stopped at our vet to thank her and she listened to Molly's heart and she literally jumped for joy when she heard how good it was. We got home and I took a nap from 12 to 3 and then woke up, played some guitar and then headed to the grocery store. Now I'm eating a New York Strip steak that is black and crispy on the outside and purple and cool on the inside with a very large baked potato. After I eat I will retire to the bedroom with a 12 pack and I will watch a movie, then some NASCAR racing and the whole time I will be drinking and playing guitar. Like I said, a GREAT day!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Sounds awesome. Good to hear Molly is A OK.
    Any dessert with that steak? apple pie, cherry cheesecake....
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

If anyone deserves to have a day like that it is you, my man! Glad the puppy is doing well. Keep the good times rollin'!

Comment

Sounds like a great day to me! Glad to hear Molly is doing great too!
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

That's a damn good day right there man. Good to hear your pup is doing ok, enjoy the rest of the day

Comment

That's great news! You deserve it!

I could use some good news too today/this weekend, so even better!
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

you deserve about 9,586 more days in a row like this jackie boy!!
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
              X