No announcement yet.

General contentment/fulfillment with life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys ! Just need an adjustment of the 'tude I guess... I'm CLOSE to finding the answer - was just hopin' someone could tell me what rock to look under.
    Frenzy - not saying I had it made, good, or bad.. just saying that things are stale, and was hopin' that people who had gone through the same could tell me how to make it fresh again.. I think many here have !
    The good thing about bein' under a rock - when you get out, there are MANY new and interesting sights and smells to be explored ..
    Tommy - I may take you up on that - I had many good times in Huntington Beach !

Comment

i know I've got it made in the shade and in the sun. i'll be doing the ass kicking thankyou-lol
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Fukk it!!! It just may be the greatest attitude in the history of this planet. If it's something you can't change, fukk it.
        To quote Al Pacino giving advice to his cat Tommy in scent of a woman-
        "Remember, when in doubt, Fuck"
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
          "Remember, when in doubt, Fuck"
          I woke up in bed with two beautiful women this morning. Yes, my life is fulfilling!

Comment

One other thing, Wayniac. You mentioned that you miss the intensity of your youth. I think we all go through that, but remember that a lot of that intensity was probably unfocused and didn't actually accomplish anything. Now that you know how the world works and have tons of experience, you can actually ACCOMPLISH STUFF!!! The intensity is no longer inherent but comes from focusing on the task at hand. You used to do a zillion different activities and enjoyed the rush. Maybe try picking a handful of things (musical projects, etc.) and do them very deeply and fully in a way that you couldn't have done ten years ago. I don't pretend to be too good at that, as my attention is easily diverted--by such things as Internet message boards. But focusing on a few deeper activities is how I've regained some of my mojo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
              I woke up in bed with two beautiful women this morning. Yes, my life is fulfilling!

So, what did you use to full-fill the two "women"? An air pump? Do you deflate them when you're done?

Comment

Wayniac, you mentioned that you may want to start your own business. That may be just what the doctor ordered. I'm about 9 months in, myself. It can be stressful & it's not for everyone. Sometimes it can downright suck, but the rewards are huge in so many ways, & it didn't take me long to figure out that no matter how this plays out, my days of busting my ass for anyone but myself are over.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal
                  So, what did you use to full-fill the two "women"? An air pump? Do you deflate them when you're done?

Ohhhhhhhhh hahhaaaaahhaaaa...there goes pop out my nose...oh fuck me..:ROTF:

THIS , is the kind of shit that puts a smile on my puss...that's why I'm here!
                  Last edited by horns666; 07-03-2006, 11:10 PM.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wayniac, i can't reply your PM - there's a problem with the JCF engine and it won't let me. But i see you have gotten plenty of good advice here, so good luck dude
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal
                      No, I don't deflate them! I fill them with Jell-o cause it's more realistic. I think that's what a woman is supposed to feel like, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                        No, I don't deflate them! I fill them with Jell-o cause it's more realistic. I think that's what a woman is supposed to feel like, right?
                        I think a woman's breast feels more like a bag of sand..

"40 year old virgin" reference..

I like Jello..
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                        X