Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Your Help.

Im ordering another new GMW.
    This one is going to be a 5A flame maple solid body cut from 1 piece of wood.
    Im having a hard time deciding on a color. I just got a guitar last week that is a quilted maple honey burst, so I dont want anything to close to that color.
    Please send me some ideas. I really want the flame in the wood to stand out.
    Thanks Paul. [email protected]

Swimming pool blue
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
      Swimming pool blue
      Thats funny you said that color. I was just on the Anderson web site and saw a color like that and loved it.
      Thanks for the reply.
      Paul

Comment

I'm psychic.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
          I'm psychic.
          LOL... I went on the Tom Anderson site and saw a color called Jack's pacific blue. That's the one im going with.

Comment

Man, he has a LOT of finishes! No wonder you wanted help choosing!

Comment

I was going nuts. I just placed the order for my new GMW so it will be a few months, but Iwant to get it all worked out in my head. What do you think? That color all chrome hardware and Floyd, black pickups bridge and single in the neck,or would you do a zebra in the bridge and black in the neck? matching headstock and either a all birdseye maple neck or a maple with rosewood board? Either pearl or abalone dot inlay.

Comment

Beat me to it! The Anderson site has a GREAT selection of finishes to choose from.

Comment

Working...
                X