Ebay Fraud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Fraud?

I ordered an original gold floyd rose from about 89' in the box from ebay.. and after almost 2 months the bridge still didnt arrive.. I sent the seller 3 messages and got no replies from him still!

This guy sold a broken guitar in pieces, and all the other people got their pieces, but I didnt, and he is ignoring my mails.. so it stinks..
    Any ideas on what I should do now before its too late?

If you paid with PayPal, you could file a claim, but I don't know if it's been too long nor if your address is confirmed with them.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

You can only file a claim within 30 days. I don't know if you can do anything through eBay other than leave negative feedback?
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

You have 45 days to file a complaint... they revised that about a year ago...
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Ebay can't help people in Israel anyway.. I heard from a friend that the only way I can get my money back is to talk to the visa company

Comment

Last edited by Erez; 07-06-2006, 05:13 AM.

Comment

The bastard is not answering any of my emails or messages, and also he is ignoring ebay's messages regarding this issue.. and in the meanwhile, he keeps selling stuff to people, so I would probably give you all my advice not to deal with this fool.. This is the item number so you know who the seller is.. Item number: 7413098618.

After all tries to communicate with this bastard failed.. I think its time to buy a plane ticket and go meet him up in person, if thats the only way he will understand I might just do that.

Comment

Tell him you're with Mossad
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What the fuck kinda ID is inbredinlaws?

Comment

That was a decent price on that floyd.
                    Get in contact with your charge card company if you used one.. they will help you within 60 days of non receipt on an item.
                    Last edited by charvelguy; 07-08-2006, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Yeah I already talked to the credit card company and they told me what to do.. so I collected all the info and I should give it to them to investigate. Hope at least I get my money back, but its more annoying what he did then the money.

Comment

Working...
                      X