One way to beat the rap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One way to beat the rap.

Kenneth Lay, of Enron fame, died today of a massive heart attack. I feel sad for anyone who dies, but there will be people out there that will be glad. It sure is an interesting world out there.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Lucky Bastard. Better than spending the rest of his miserable life in prison.
    If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

I live in Richmond, TX which is about 20 min. from downtown Houston and I have friends that lost their jobs(innocent victims) due to the Enron fallout and have seen them as well as their families suffer because of a few people's greed and I must admit Ken Lay definitely weaseled his way out of this one by dropping dead of a heart attack. I hope he gets a fully charged cattle prod up his fucking ass everyday wherever he may be! Good riddance shitbag!
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

The story on CNBC had people commenting that it was "Swift Justice" with the lament that he should have rotted in jail. What a world. What a world.

Comment

it's more like the rap beat him.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb
            it's more like the rap beat him.
            Do you mean that this God-fearing, spreader of money all over the place and all-round good guy gave up the ghost when he was found guilty? Technically, he's off the hook. He wasn't sentenced. Therefore, he can go to his Maker with a clean record. What a world with no justice.

Comment

I hope Beelzebub torments him for all eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits
                Good riddance shitbag!

Couldn't have said that better myself!
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Karma is a bitch.

Evdently Ken was not a viewer of "The Carson Daly Show" or "My Name Is Earl"........
                  Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                  Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                    Do you mean that this God-fearing, spreader of money all over the place and all-round good guy gave up the ghost when he was found guilty? Technically, he's off the hook. He wasn't sentenced. Therefore, he can go to his Maker with a clean record. What a world with no justice.
                    clean record? he was convicted. just because they did not reach the sentencing before he died, does not mean he somehow now has a clean record.
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Yea, It does. The process wasn't completed. It may have a big effect on how they go after his estate. I heard that people can still file civil suits. He just missed spending 10 to 15 years in the slammer. That saves the taxpayers money.

Comment

Working...
                      X