No announcement yet.

Rockstar: Supernova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Im gonna miss it too. The wife was supposed to tape it for me tonight while I was at work. But she came down with a case of Idontknowhowtousethefukkinvcr-itis . I'll have to search you-tube for dilanas performance.

This is interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-t8w...&search=dilana
    Last edited by Carbuff; 07-11-2006, 10:51 PM.

Comment

that is WAY cool. she rocks.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Does everyone know that Jill is the lead female singer from TSO on the West Coast? I've seen her live 3 times and she's great. Tonight she sucked. Well, Hole sucks. It's hard to showcase vocal abilities on anything Courtney Love has vomited on. It seems like Dave has something against her. Last week he brushed her off and this week he was really hard on her.

Comment

It takes something really sucking for me to ignore anything Tommy does and I saw the 1st episode and ithought it sucked. Gilby and Tommy rock and I'm sure a few good tunes will come out of it but wake me when the tunes are finished. American idol was more enertaing to me
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Zayra really proves how clueless these selections are/were. Gilby asked her if she had any records that any of them have done she said no she knows a "few" them though. they should have done it like AI and show the auditions.

i just watch it for the house band mainly
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority here. I'm lovin' it. I think the comments made by Dave, Gilby, Tommy, and Jason are pretty funny. In fact, the more stuff I hear Jason say, the more I'm convinced he's the one who takes this audition process the most seriously.

Some of the performers are good, some are lame. But it's all entertaining. I thought Gilby's comment about Zayra (or whatever her name is) was dead on: "Do you have any idea of what we're looking for here?" Clearly, she doesn't, with her recycled Pat Benatar catsuit and phony sexy rock faces.

I'll be there til the end.

By the way, my early favorites: Lukas (say what you want about him, the boy was born to be a frontman); Storm Large, and of course, Dilana.

Comment

Lukas is the sort of dude that would suck his own dick if he could.

- Newc

Comment

Ahhh, Rockstar: Superposer. I enjoy watching the crowd throw up horns to non-metal music. I also enjoy watching Jason, Tommy, and Gilby make stupid faces and headbang/sing along to Coldplay. Marky Mark did a better job faking it in Rock Star than these contestants are doing. I've seen drunks doing karaoke far better than anyone's singing on this show.
                  EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Originally posted by dk2magic

i just watch it for the house band mainly
                    Me too! House band is the best part of the show.

Comment

Did you see that fucking tapped/sweep lick thing that dude pulled off on YRGM? That was worth the entire fucking show...

Also, did you see that look Jason gave Tommy when he told him to shut up? Man, I thought he was going to punch his fucking lights out.

Mostly though, lame. I kept hitting the mute and playing my guitar.

Mike
                      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I decided to watch Last Comic Standing instead... much more entertaining. I'll tune in to the last show just to see who wins, but I don't really care.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles
                          I enjoy watching the crowd throw up horns to non-metal music.
                          Sadly, that's been going on for some time. Maybe it's time for us to invent a new hand gesture?
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                            Sadly, that's been going on for some time. Maybe it's time for us to invent a new hand gesture?
                            Extending out your hand like you're holding an "invisible orange" is seen quite often from death metal bands. Unfortunately a bit too cheesy.
                            EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX

I think me and Sully have it with the Shocker
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

they should have gotten rid of that lame-o zayra last night - i'm not saying getting rid of chris was a mistake but zayra was 10x worse.

jill was pretty darn good.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X