No announcement yet.

Rockstar: Supernova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The girl that did the Nickelback song with the acoustic guitar... Zzzzz... She needs to go...

Comment

The girl with the guitar hides behind her guitar. Give her the boot.

Jill sounded great but I know they won't pick her.

Zayahariawarayra...make her stop already. Fuckin hell her clothes bug the shit out of me more than her voice, and her voice really bugs me.

Why the Nirvana songs???? Man, I thought they were long gone.

The "soulful" guy sounds like Kermit the Frog.

Comment

I cast my votes for Storm and Phil. I think Phil was much better this week.

I hope that Zayra chick gets the boot tonight! She just curdles my milk!

Comment

Re: The House Band

What rigs are the guitarists using? There are 2 axemen right? I saw a Les Paul, what about the other guy....and what amps? The little I heard they are getting a great tone!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I saw a Bogner on the reality episode this week...
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

wtf is Gilbey Clarke anyway. I've never seen that guy in my life.

Comment

Gilby Clarke rules!!!! In the '80s, he was in a band called Candy, was in Kill For Thrills, Guns 'n Roses, Slash's Snakepit, a solo artist, has worked with quite a few other artists as well. He's got quite a few albums under his belt. Here's his website... read his bio and discography page.
                http://www.gilbyclarke.com/
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Gilby remarks were on target with the "thrusting"... Toby played to the crowd well... Dilana wow great job ... Rafael
                  Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                  Amp... Pioneer
                  Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Its interesting the first two songs she sang I hated Dana. Now the last two songs she have done kicked ass (that song she did on the result show last week was a fucking cool song as well). She can sing but I still doubt her credibility. There is no way she can front their band anyways but I hope she does well to make a name for herself. In a few years she might be really something. Other than that Jill is good (as mentioned she tours with TSO so she can fucking sing her ass off), and of course Dilana who is so far ahead of all the other contestants. She has the charisma necessary to front that massive ego band and she can sing as she proved tonight. Storm was decent tonight as well. ALmost everyone else was lame even the White Wedding guy who I liked on previous weeks was boring to me.

The band was good tonight but not near as good as previous weeks. I am glad I am not the only one who noticed that wicked sweeped tapping lick from a week or so ago. That was badass.

Comment

Soulman has to go. Bye bye Phil. Dana, great voice, but she needs to do something outrageous, like give head on stage. Dilana sounded great but she looks like she smells like pee. Lukas annoys me; he looks too much like Gollum. Take your precious and go home; Deagol awaits. Zawallawallabingbang needs to lay off da pipe. Her voice wasn't bad but she's just a big pain in the ass.

Comment

can't they kick two out? Zayra doesn't get it Phil is a non fit
                        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                        Amp... Pioneer
                        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

What the fuck? Seriously, that bitch does NOT belong here whatsoever.
                          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I don't get why the performers pick such lame songs. Wouldn't it make sense to research Tommy & Gilby's influences, and sing something like that?
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i thought they had to pick from a board that had a bunch of songs on it, and fight among themselves who got what?

or maybe that was just for one week?

Comment

The performers have to choose from predeterminded songs for Tuesday night. Not sure where they get wednesday night's choices from. What would be really cool is to hear some Nirvana.

Comment

Working...
                                X