No announcement yet.

Rockstar: Supernova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilana must feel really stupid after all the shit she talked. They should realize everything they say will be televised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venomboy
      Dilana must feel really stupid after all the shit she talked. They should realize everything they say will be televised.
      I say make her run around the pool naked again and all will be forgiven.

Alvin
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

• Bleh...it's just produced drama. They don't want the show to get boring, so they bag on one person each week. It just happen to be more shocking because it was perfect Dilhana.

Comment

• storm's week to go... Lukas and Ryan should be nervous
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

• What did Dilana say? I caught her performance (which was very good - she should win), and Navarro and Tommy both mentioned something about it but I missed the drama.
            THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

• http://tlrc.wordpress.com/tag/dilana/

http://www.curlio.com/article/9035/l...with_the_press
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by npacheco
                I say trash an Ibeenhad or some such axe ...but respectfully treat the LP Custom...and of course ANY Jackson or Charvel.

I fell asleep during last night's episode. I haven't watched it in like 2 or 3 weeks, so I've sorta lost interest. I TiVo'd it though, so I'll watch it when I get home tonight.
                Hey.. lay off the Ibanez bashing. I'll pit my "Ibeenhads" against any LP anyday.

Comment

• Dilana should and probably will win the competition, despite whatever drama they highlight during the show.

She's the only one who has enough presence to share the stage with Lee, Newsted, and Clarke and not look like a rookie kid still learning the ropes compared to them.

Plus, she's the only chick I've seen who can front a hard rock band and not look like the "pretty cover shot singer" put in front of the real musicians. She can totally hold her own.

I watched a full episode last night for the first time (I haven't been paying attention before now) and was really impressed. The rest of them are good singers, but nothing really special.

Oh, and that blonde chick is out of her element. She's not a rocker, but she's fronting like she is and I don't buy it for a second.

Comment

• booger still needs to go...
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Storm should have gotten the boot last night. not impressed with Ryan, he could have stayed one more week.
                      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                      Amp... Pioneer
                      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

• Another Billy Idol song? Lame. Almost as lame as the "new Supernova tune"

Comment

• That new Supernova song sucked ass.

Those were horrible Bottom 3 performances. Ryan screamed, Storm just sucked, and Dilana sucked and sang a suck ass song. Storm should have been let go before Ryan.

Comment

• Oh but he absolutely murdered Baba O Riley...yeeesh.

Comment

• how lame was it when Ryan gingerly climbed onto the stacks? Very rock'n'roll......
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Magni and Toby

So after watching last night, I think Magni or Toby is going to be picked for Supernova. They seem to fit the band better than the others (at least on the heavily edited tv show).

And how about some of those guitar solos by the house band? I could swear I saw sweep picking!

Comment

Working...
                                X