No announcement yet.

Rockstar: Supernova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Dave Navarro and what makes him an expert on being a Rock Star ?

I don't stop everything I'm doing to see the show but if I'm not busy I'll watch it...its just stoooooopid entertainment...
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I can't believe you guys actually give two shits about this phony BS..

I certainly don't..

But, if it makes ya happy..

continue..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• It's reality TV. I do love Storm though...mmm mmm good!

Comment

• Originally posted by xsentrick
          It's reality TV. I do love Storm though...mmm mmm good!
          Yep, her funbags looked great last night. Although I think that was her attempt to get more votes.

Alvin
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

• Apparently Storm had a pretty good band in Portland. Kinda avant garde - definitely not your typical radio stuff these guys (Supernova) are going to be doing.

Look on YouTube for "Storm Inc."

Comment

• Storm is fake as hell. But she did do a good job last night.

Dilana: ooh, I'm so tormented. Oh the drama! Oh my torn muscle! Pity me!

Toby was pretty good.

Comment

• I actually think toby and Magni are going home. They really liked Storms writting/song and same with Luke...Thats what counts in the end. As far ask Dilana goes...She has rocked her ass off, but they don't seem to like her writting much.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

• i think this is toby's job to lose... if magny brings the goods he could step in... lukas just doesn't fit them (tommy sure does like him though) so he will get the gig dilana where do i start... she let that interview thing get into her mind.
                  Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                  Amp... Pioneer
                  Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

• I can't believe they picked Lukas. what a douche.

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 03:55 PM.
                      Just a guitar player...

Comment

• so it's over then? Guess who hasn't been keeping track...
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

• I called it from the beginning that Dilana and Lucas were the only two I could see fronting the band. Though, Lucas started to get on my nerves and I didn't think he was as good as he was early on. I really thought Dilana was going to win.
                          Anyway, I thought Lucas did a decent job on the new tunes the band performed at the end.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• I hate his voice. All their songs will sound crappy because he will be doing his best "Jessica Simpson" over the top shit instead of just singing. Im sure none of them expect this to go any farther than the tour. The CD will bomb and no one will come to the shows. I guess at the end of the day its just a gig and a paycheck for them. I dont think the same 14 year old girls that voted for Lucas will shell out to see a bunch of old guys play. Oh, well, there's always next summer.

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 03:54 PM.
                              Just a guitar player...

Comment

• dude, I can't wait! I've wanted this for so long - ever since I missed the Milli Vanilli gig....
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X