No announcement yet.

Rockstar: Supernova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last Supernova song sucked ass and Lucas didn't help it.

Comment

• Judging by the last song,Dilana is much better off with The House Band....
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

• Originally posted by stevieb91
        Judging by the last song,Dilana is much better off with The House Band....
        that right there is exactly why i am glad to see lukas win. that was very kind of supernova really - they let all the good ones go and kept booger so he can be reeled into their band and into the ether - some of the rest will go on to have successful careers.

it was hilarious last night when gumby clark offered to write and produce dilana's disc and dave navarro jumped in to offer to play guitar. if i was dilana i would have said "um no, i was hoping that after all this exposure i could get a good producer and a guitar player that can play something besides barre chords".
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim
          it was hilarious last night when gumby clark offered to write and produce dilana's disc and dave navarro jumped in to offer to play guitar. if i was dilana i would have said "um no, i was hoping that after all this exposure i could get a good producer and a guitar player that can play something besides barre chords".
          When Gilby made that offer, I looked at my wife and said, "Now what kind of reward is that?!" :ROTF:

Alvin
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

• pretty much what i figured... tommy really liked lukas for some strange reason... hopefully they will have a season three... just to see rafael rip it up some more.

by the way thanx to everyone... for keeping this thread going for the entire season (made it more enjoyable)
            Last edited by semagic; 09-15-2006, 05:47 AM.
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

• I think they like Lukas because he has the Scott Wieland vibe with that gayish, glam look coupled with the spastic, jerky body movements. Maybe they aspire to be like another band with the "supergroup" label Velvet Revolver. Who the fuck knows...

I bet he blows Dave Navarro on tour...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

• Originally posted by SeventhSon
                I think they like Lukas because he has the Scott Wieland vibe with that gayish, glam look coupled with the spastic, jerky body movements. Maybe they aspire to be like another band with the "supergroup" label Velvet Revolver. Who the fuck knows...

I bet he blows Dave Navarro on tour...
                Except Velvet Revolver are good.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• I didn't say they weren't! (yes, i bought their CD.)
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                  X