Analyse Yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analyse Yourself

www.dragonpack.com Under entertainment, click on"Psychoanalyze Yourself." Enjoy!

I go to psychotherapy twice a month..compliments of the state of Ohio..

ummmm..actually the doctors are quite impressed ..in their entire tenure as professionals ..they discover very few people who handle things with the kind of "Pinache" I do..

This is what I'm told..

I agree..

But I will take this quiz..I'll be back!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fuggit..I just wasted 5 minutes attempting to take this test..it doesn't work.

waste of time!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Works for me...it was interesting

Exact link: http://www.dragonpack.com/test.shtml
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It does...shit I'll try it again..

Comment

forget it..I tried it three more times and hit "Analyze me"..then it goes back to a blank test..

Comment

So how do you get the analyzation?
              If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
                yeah...how?

Comment

Bill, meet me in chat and I'll quiz ya

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
                    You mean the analysis
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin
                      You mean the analysis
                      An`a`ly`za´tion
                      n. 1. The act of analyzing, or separating into constituent parts; analysis.

It's all the same, though analysis does sound more grammatically correct
                      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

oops, my bad
                        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I just anal ized Bill

Comment

Ron did it for me...it said I was nuts..hahhaa

actually it was interesting, I don't know why my PC didn't work with it.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                              I just anal ized Bill
                              Have fun?

Comment

Working...
                              X