Atomic Kookbat and Friends(Pic Heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atomic Kookbat and Friends(Pic Heavy)

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Cool, Tommy!! Brad's King-Cut Kelly looks killer, too! Is that the one that glows in the dark?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yes. That is the one that glows in the dark.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

awesome pics Tommy...looks like you had fun..cool to see the Wile E/RoadRunner Jackson again...
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky
            Yes. That is the one that glows in the dark.
            Cool. Now Tommy needs to turn the lights out and get in bed with that thing!

Comment

And only at the JCF would it take 7 posts for someone to comment on the lovely chickiebabies accompanying Tommy in those pics!

Tommy, you look YOUNG, dude! Hope you're feeling as young as you look!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

thanks lerxster,
                Not too bad for 41, if I shave the goat off, I get carded for cigarettes sometimes , it's ridiculous, but I like it. The mass attacking of of things I should not attack just may have pickled me for the time being.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy, give that chick's lollipop a lick for me, okay?

Comment

that's "the Rocket" (jeanette) and it gets the how many to the center of a tootsie pop test often, and vice versa even more. nothing feels better than having a great buzz, while riffing on Magic Elvis, while watching the Yankees win, all the while gettting smoked. she's a great girl to hang with. She's so cool ,I get the "What would you like done to you when we get home from work? " She's without a doubt by far the coolest girl I've ever met. Does not complain or throw things, does not ask for anything, she just likes to have as much fun as is humanly possible, and then we pass out. I think the young ones act more maturely than the ones my age or older. In Black Crowes Beach that is, not saying it counts for everywhere else. She's provided some great entertainment for me, and her girlfriends are way cool too. 41 is turning out to be a very sick year-lol i can't believe my girl was born in 1977-lol
                    Fukkin' Kiss Rock and Roll Over was already out, Love gun too, i'm getting old, so I am trying to regress as far back as possible. Why not?
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Nice. Go Tommy!

Comment

Yo Bro! Just saw the pics. Bot of ya are looking good man.

I'm so much wanting to come chill with ya on Black Crow beach, this place is making me nuts, gotta get out and smell the 25 yr old box that is running amok there.

It's gonna happen... Be prepared!

Comment

Tommmmmmmmeyyyyyy...you go boy..

Damn is that yer girl...NICE!!!

Dude, we would have a KILLER time dude...and I know this!!

Fuck yeah..Tommy..ya bastid!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Got milk? Hell, yeah!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X