Funny Boiling Point Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Boiling Point Video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Love the menu one... that guy was seriously close to getting his ass kicked.
    -Rick

Comment

I just wish one of those dudes would sock that guy.. That'd make the clip really funny.. One guy's beating the shit out of him and he's like "STOP YOU'RE ON BOILING POINT!" hahaha THAT would be funny!

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja
      He dropped a racial slur on the dark skinned guy though... "Make it shiny for a shiny guy!" Yikes.. He's lucky that guy was pretty even tempered.
      Last edited by Inearthed; 07-07-2006, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed
        I just wish one of those dudes would sock that guy.. That'd make the clip really funny.. One guy's beating the shit out of him and he's like "STOP YOU'RE ON BOILING POINT!" hahaha THAT would be funny!
        That last guy almost did! The douche had to quickly say the tagline.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's fucking funny!!!:ROTF:
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X