No announcement yet.

Sharing some good news/Hello..(again..)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing some good news/Hello..(again..)

Hello again JCF..been a while since I've actually had time to come outta lurk mode and sit and take the time to post/reply here... I just wanted to share some good news with everyone... I'm still playing on the "Realtime with Bill Purivs" show, playing Christian rock...viewership is at a weekly worldwide 30 million, sometimes a little more..the third service/taping @ 12 noon EST is also now a live webcast.. but the thng I really wanted to share with everyone is that July 14th-20th, I'll be teaching and performing for the National Guitar Summer Workshop in McLean, VA (D.C. area) and July 22nd-27th, I'll also be at the NGW campus in Tennessee (Nashville/Murfreesboro) at Middle Tennessee State Univ. Dept of Music.
    Also my instructional book has been picked up by Alfred Publishing and will go to press around February shortly after a showing at Winter Namm. This will be a book and cd package with a dvd to follow..as we're going to be already filming some segments for NGW's Workshop Live! site.
    Actually have a few more things going on with some demo's and such but really can't into much of it yet..so I'll keep ya' posted.
    I'll have my PC1 and probably a Soloist with me to get all this done. Anyone attending these campuses give me shout.
    Thanks to Jackson for making the guits that made all this possible and thanks to the JCF for all the support.
    God Bless,
    Kevin
    DiMarzio Endorsee
    www.dimarzio.com
    Morley Endorsee
    www.morley.com
    "Intelli-Shred" author
    www.myspace.com/intellishred
    NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Good luck!It seems like you got yourself some action.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Impressive résumé.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Sounds awesome! You're living a blessed life and I hope that continues. Thanks for flying the C/J flag and using that power for good!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hey Kevin!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey RacerX!!!..now I know Slayer/BlackMagic comes over here some..anyone else???..lol! WE could have a reunion of sorts!
            Thank you for all the kind words and encouragement guys! MUCH appreciated!
            I'll be teaching the Rock Major/minor programs at thsoe two campuses for the intermediate to advance players and performing in the improv workshops.
            Last edited by KevinDguitar; 07-09-2006, 09:01 PM.
            DiMarzio Endorsee
            www.dimarzio.com
            Morley Endorsee
            www.morley.com
            "Intelli-Shred" author
            www.myspace.com/intellishred
            NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Working...
            X