E-Bay is pissing me off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Bay is pissing me off

I listed my $5 watch. It's been 2 hours and it hasn't popped and there are listings up there that are current as of a few minutes ago. I just hope those fuktards aren't deliberating whether it is fake or not. It's the real deal.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

deleted
    Last edited by SGplayer; 07-14-2006, 11:41 PM.

Comment

I did provide a link to the exact details of the watch. Maybe that's it. Thanks I deleted that and still no cigar. Fukheads, but it's still good.
      Last edited by fett; 07-08-2006, 05:40 PM.

Comment

I just e-mailed the people to see what's up. I got an auction pulled for the Charvel/Jackson BS. But, this one has me stumped.

Comment

Patience, grasshoppah
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I thought you quit ebay altogether?
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

He quit buying, now's he's gonna SELL.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Still no dice. I posted the auction as it stands in "My E-Bay" here but I just saw it shows more details than on the regular post. So you can't see it. I wanted you to tell me what is wrong, but you would see my whopper reserve.:ROTF: :ROTF:
                Last edited by fett; 07-08-2006, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Nevermind. It finally popped. I guess the E-Bay cops thought it was OK. But, that is, by far, the longest lag time have ever had one of my auctions.

Comment

I think the idea of ebay is wonderful but the company and their way of handling their platform sucks. I wonder why I cannot find a reasonable alternative.
                    Maybe a platform reserved for musical instruments.

It shouldn´t be too complex to programm a platform like that.

Comment

GuitarAuction.com, but no one ever goes there
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

fett, I've noticed when I've listed items to sell that it sometimes takes over an hour for it to show up in the gallery.

Comment

fett, it's much faster than putting an ad in the paper. Supposedly those slackards can take up to 36 whole hours just to run it. And they want their money up front, those thieves!
                          Just a guitar player...

Comment

I checked guitarauction.com. 3 items for sale right now. I do not wonder as their website is even crappier than ebay.

Comment

Yeah, there was or is musichotbid.com too.

Comment

Working...
                              X