I got a gun. A 38T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a gun. A 38T

Best not come into my trailer unannounced.:ROTF: http://www.vintageairguns.co.uk/phot...ols+2%5D&pic=3 It's a '60s pellet gun and it is so cool. 6 shot, double action revolver. Co2. Full-size. Weighs a ton. $5. It's going on the wall.
    Last edited by fett; 07-09-2006, 12:46 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

$5?
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

you'll shoot yer eye out kid..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
        $5?
        Yea. $5.00US. It's not a firearm, like in real gun. That's what makes our fleamarkets great. (Open-air market)
        Last edited by fett; 07-09-2006, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
          you'll shoot yer eye out kid..
          I'm too fukking cheap to buy carts. I could rob a bank with that sucker. It is bitchin':ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett
            Yea. $5.00US. It's not a firearm, like in real gun. That's what makes our fleamarkets great. (Open-air market)
            Something like an airgun?ok,i got it

I want a .357 Magnum Revolver.a real one
            Last edited by Norton; 07-09-2006, 02:19 PM.

Comment

I seen dudes rob banks with squirt guns, knives, or with nothing but a note..and then drop their wallets while they run outta the bank..with their wellfare ID cards in them..

Nice!!

Or the blue dye pack explodes all over them..and then their momma calls us...and tells us her son is all blue...

It's true ..I was on the local news once for this..that was embarassing..because they interviewed me..and I hate that!
              Last edited by horns666; 07-09-2006, 02:33 PM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
                Something like an airgun?ok,i got it

I want a .357 Magnum Revolver.a real one
                Yea, it's an airgun. But if you showed it, it looks like a real gun. It will scare the shit out of anyone. Just make sure the other guy doesn't have a real one.:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                  Yea, it's an airgun. But if you showed it, it looks like a real gun. It will scare the shit out of anyone. Just make sure the other guy doesn't have a real one.:ROTF: :ROTF:
                  I almost shot a 6 year old kid..this is not funny..

He was playing around with a BB Gun that looked like a Colt 45...and the neighbors called..it looked just like a Colt...

anywhoo this kid wasn't listening to the three zone cars on scene...he thought is was a game.. and was laughing and waiving the gun at us...finally his mom runs out and screams BB gun..

I swear I was sweatin' bullets..hoping I didn't have to shoot this kid..but that was fucked up!

Comment

Horns,

I heard of a kid getting shot for having a CORK GUN.
                    Ya know, where theres a cork at the end of a barrel, with a little chain that holds it when it pops off.

Isn't that fucked up?

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                      I almost shot a 6 year old kid..this is not funny..

He was playing around with a BB Gun that looked like a Colt 45...and the neighbors called..it looked just like a Colt...

anywhoo this kid wasn't listening to the three zone cars on scene...he thought is was a game.. and was laughing and waiving the gun at us...finally his mom runs out and screams BB gun..

I swear I was sweatin' bullets..hoping I didn't have to shoot this kid..but that was fucked up!
                      I understand you. When we were kids, '50's, the guns looked real and it was no big whoop. They were just cool. And that's the tilt on my story here. What's going on now, blows my mind.

Comment

Once I almost shot a little girl(5-6 years old) from her eye.Luckily the gun was empty.I just pulled the trigger as a reflex when she got in from the door.I still remember this and feel weird.

But still,

I'm gonna get a gun when I move to my own house

Comment

Trust me. When I picked the gun off the table it looked real. I paid the guy and stuck it in my backpack. If I carried that around the fleamarket all hell would have broken loose. At 55, these are the toys I always wanted. By the way, I know the 45's you're talking about. I have 2 of them. The best toy gun I ever saw as a kid was a Navy Colt with pearl handles that broke down like the real thing. I am of an era when having the coolist "Gun" was normal. And I will keep buying them.

Comment

I just picked up a AMT Hardballer longslide 45. Should be here next week I will give you the real verdict on theses guns.
                            Also if you dont know, Hardballer longslide is what Arnold used in the first Terminator movie and Codename 47 uses two in Hitman.

Comment

Well, get a real gun nut to mess up a thread on BB/Pellet guns. Go blow somebody away on a "Gun" site. I am talking about kids toys, not deadly weapons.

Comment

Working...
                              X