I got a gun. A 38T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevemind
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
      Nevemind
      :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: We are talking Daisey's and Crosman not Sigs and other lethal stuff.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

"1 Adam-12, 1 Adam-12, we have a hijacking with a handgun....see the man..."
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry I got all excited because I just got it. I will shut up now.

By the way they got some real nice airsofts on Ebay for around 80 bucks full auto too Fett. Check em out. They are almost as nice as the 350+ dollar ones.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
            "1 Adam-12, 1 Adam-12, we have a hijacking with a handgun....see the man..."
            All I have to do is buy pellets and a dozen Co2 carts. I'll go to WalMart tomorrow. Then I will go "Pastel":ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by AK47
              By the way they got some real nice airsofts on Ebay for around 80 bucks full auto too Fett. Check em out. They are almost as nice as the 350+ dollar ones.
              Airsofts my ass:ROTF: :ROTF: . I want brass/copper and lead. I'm not buying these guns to shoot. I buy them 'cus they are just "neat" Kinda like my sex pistol.
              Last edited by fett; 07-09-2006, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Tell me thats not neat for 25 bucks.

Comment

It's not the same. Orange Tips. They go on suckers. What I am talking about a copies of the real thing. And they were made in the '50s thru '70s. And probably earlier.

Comment

Man, I had a nice pellet gun..a Beeman / Sheridan "silver streak..a single shot ..800FPS..it did the job!!

Big mistake, I let my bro-in-law barrow it..I should have known better...eveything he touches breaks..that dick!

They still make them I think..but not the same..they changed them now, I seen a blue one a KMart...ahhhhhhrgh.

I need another air rifle..what's a GREAT one for about a hundred bucks...anything?
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I just educated myself on Airsoft http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airsoft
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey that looks pretty cool!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                        X