What do you collect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotrods from 64-72 rock I have all of them, blows me away reading the,
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

lint...lol...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30
        Army Helmets, some uniform stuff, coupla swords, and US Military guns from WWI and II.
        I snagged a WW2 Army Air Corp officers hat. It still has his card in it. But it didn't have the medallion. Snagged that at the fleamarket. I can look at it now and wonder what he went though.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

photographs (family/friends. im a total camera whore), hockey sticks, guitars (duh), DVDs

Comment

Swords, Knives, Lighters, and ... Star Wars toys, but I resold most of those and only have a few left. Ooooh... and soon I plan to collect a few guns!
            Last edited by wulfe13; 07-09-2006, 07:43 PM.

Comment

I collect Star Wars stuff too. Not as much as I used to, but I still collect the highend stuff like movie props and such.

I'm about to sell off a huge chunk of my collection though.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Not really of any one thing. If it is cool, whatever it is, then I will pick it up. If I had to pick one catagory, it would be anything to do with Classic Boston Whaler Boats and I own a real 1973 16` Currituck.I have hundreds of old ads of these boats from the 60`s-80`s and other memorabilia. I love the classic design and bathtub lines!! I did replace all of the rotten wood with a custom interior, except for the hatch cover.Here is a picture of her resting in her dock on Lake Erie.Jack.

Comment

Kinda tough to hang on the wall.

Comment

i collect japanese robot toys. i especially like the super robots of the 70's and 80's. i have about 200 of them.
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

don't really collect anything, in the sense that a collector will look for pieces that satisfy a specific criteria. But I do like to buy books, CDs & DVDs. I love movies, new and old. And concert video/DVDs
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

1/18 scale diecast Ferraris and Corvettes (and any other cool cars).

Comment

Civil War Memorabilia
                          BB Guns
                          Hot Wheels

Comment

I collect all kinds of stuff. I even did this before I "retired". I have the "Eye" and it just blows my mind what I can snag. I just wish my guitars were as small as the rest of stuff. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

My wife collects shoes - I collect the credit card bills.
                              Strat God Music
                              http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

fembots
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X