UFC last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC last night

Anyone watch it? i thought it was pretty crappy for a PPV. just my thought though. anyone else?

Garry

Yeah, I watched the PPV. I was really bummed when the Shamrock right was stopped. The first fight was bloody as hell, though.

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Ortiz and Shamrock fight sucked but it needed to be stopped. Kenny was done after the first elbow, he went limp just like Tito said. Herb Dean did a great job but I wish he would have let it go a little longer so Tito could have just beaten the F%^& out of him

Comment

I missed it, who won the other fight?
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Silvia won by Decision in a lame Heavy Weight Battle

Comment

A long heavyweight dance session. Not much of a battle from my point of view (cool song).

Garry

Comment

What a huge disappointment all around. Was only 5 fights? Showing basically advertisements? g'damn it. I'm paying $40, I don't care about Jet Li's upcoming movie, save that sh|t for the regular TV spots.

I wanted to see Ken and Tito fight a bit, but the outcome was the same. The HW fight was horrible, why didn't Andre take Tim down? bleh...
              Jackson USA GMG WR1
              Jackson USA SW WR1

Comment

Thanks for the update..I'm too cheap to order the fight..

Ken was great back in the day..he should bail now..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

There was a ton of blood in the first fight. Yves was bleeding all over the place. My wife was getting sick watching.

Alvin
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

i didn't see it, but i'll watch the reruns on spike. i was always a ken shamrock fan and thought tito was a punk. but after UF season 3, i think just the opposite.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Originally posted by SeventhSon
                      i didn't see it, but i'll watch the reruns on spike. i was always a ken shamrock fan and thought tito was a punk. but after UF season 3, i think just the opposite.
                      +1 on Tito and Shamcock
                      Last edited by quakana; 07-10-2006, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I never liked Tito before, but the TUF thing really change my opinion of him.

The Yves/Stevenson fight was epic, definitely the most blood I've seen in MMA. That was a nasty cut.
                        Jackson USA GMG WR1
                        Jackson USA SW WR1

Comment

tito is shit the iceman is light heavy king

Comment

Working...
                          X