Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Papi

My pick
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

David Wright is way out in the lead, only 2 guys to go and the have to hit 9 and 10 respectively to tie him. Big Pappi did well, but not in the final round. I live in Pittsburgh and this is really fun to watch, especially when the ball goes in the drink!! Jack.

Comment

i love watching these. i hope papi wins, but wright has a pretty good lead. but he's tired as all hell, so we'll see.

go papi!!!!!
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I have no idea what you guys are talking about!

Comment

home run derby, ya spaz!
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Oh well...maybe next year. He does better in the clutch

Comment

this years derby had something missing to it, it just seemed lackluster to it, but watching big poppy seed and howard hit the water was cool. the one in the ex-Enron Park (the launching pad) was great.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

There should be a contest that contests how many beers I can drink vs how many home runs david ortiz can hit in a 30 min period.

Who'd pay to see that?? !!!!!

Comment

I still don't know what you boys are on about. I'm just glad the post wasn't about a big sapi scrapi.

Comment

Some of the best parts of that last night were the idiots in the kayaks jumping in the water and fighting over the balls

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
                      There should be a contest that contests how many beers I can drink vs how many home runs david ortiz can hit in a 30 min period.

Who'd pay to see that?? !!!!!

I'd like to have the chance to be able to bet against you Snoop. You'd lose. It depends on if you're allowed to puke or not. No puking, you lose, puking allowed, you have an outside shot. And I mean outside!!!

Atomic Books Line on Big Papi's Home Run total vs. DRS' Beer total in a half hour.-
                      75-1

Atomic Books is now open again, and actually much stronger than the 1st version.
                      Thanksyou,
                      The Management

Comment

We'll put this into the compition

For every homrun ortiz must eat 1 fenway frank

Comment

Originally posted by sully
                          home run derby, ya spaz!
                          lol. I don't follow sports at all. No wonder.

Comment

you're better off Inearthed, it's taken years and years off of my life stressing out about some team that I have no control over whatsoever, and usually can be a reason for my sudden militant outbursts. It's a pathetic life but I like it.

Comment

Working...
                            X