Stupid In America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid In America

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A good video on how sad America's education is.

Good report.
    Sad but true. My wife and I are already saving up to put our daughter into a private school.
    -Rick

Comment

all the video could have said is better teachers thats it!!!
      Last edited by skins; 07-11-2006, 03:55 AM.

Comment

I worked a "school car" for two years while as a Patrolman ..

The fact of the matter is not the teachers, not the funding..history will show throwing good money after bad into a poor school system is nothing but a burden on property owners..without any resolve in education whatsoever..

The BIGGEST problem here is ..generations of human pollution making more human pollution. It is not uncommon for a single mom to have three to five kids from three different fathers by the age of 20..and just go on welfare..

It's what their mother did..it's what the grandmother did..it's what they do and then their children will pass those morals on as the norm.

I got calls on a daily basis to respond to complaints of single mom's that their child is unruly and they don't have a clue what to do with them..from ages 10 thu 18..

These kids don't have repsect for themselves, other children , adults and authority figures..like me..

I had to beat down 8th grade kids that were 17-20 years old that were a foot taller than me..they are usually in some kind of click or gang involving felony criminal activity such as drugs, stealing cars and weapons..as yound as 8 years old..

I had to reprt and arrest kids in c/w sexual complaints as young as 5 and 6 years old..they were the suspects..it's all learned behavior..

This starts at home..if there is no home..this is what you have..

How do you fix that..well the only way I see is not PC in anyway..but it's the only solution that would work..Young woman sterilazation...until they have the means to supoort themselves as well as a child..

There should be some sort of criteria to collect any benefits..such as a W2, Drug testing, and proof of decent living conditions..I think adoption is an option..but these young moms actually think they can manage but the truth is..they can't manage themselves.

these girls just "hook up" with whomever on a weekend...and pop out kids like a pez dispenser..the more kids they have..the more money they recieve..so that right there is an incentive..don't ya think..

they are getting paid to be stupid..and the working class picks up the tab..

Teachers are at their wits end..and basically their hands are tied to attempt to discipline them...not l;ike the old days with a paddle to the ass..a kid will shoot a teacher out of retaliation these days..

Even the best of teachers will get burnt out when beating their heads against the wall with these anti social retards..

They have zero support system at home..that is where the problem is..NOT the schools..

I dish out big money to send my son to a very good school with like minded parents that actually care what their kids do..where very little BS is tolerated..and have a open reationship with all the Teachers, students and parents..meaning BOTH ..Mother and Father..even if divorced.

These kids don't have fathers and their mothers are young and still want to "party" themselves, which makes more babies...these kids have no direction or balance...they learn from the streets...and fend for themselves with minimal supervison...then the mother calls the po po and want to file unruly on them..the easy way out.

I've arrested 6 year olds at schools for handguns, drugs and sexual oriented matters..

how would you like to have to teach that!

what's money going to do..or getting the best teachers that money can by, a frash coat of paint on the walls..books..the kids don't give a fuck..and blame everyone else..just like their mom's for all of their problems...it's learned behavior..

Stupid people makes Stupid kids..and the circle never ends..unless you break that circle...but that would be percieved hateful by the norm..and they will never accept the blame.

Teachers are scapegoats..boring or not.

There is always exceptions to the rule..but not enough to matter.
        Last edited by horns666; 07-11-2006, 04:09 AM.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

sow kids by slag don't cought how cum those kids were born and get no life
          sorry nothing with you but way

Comment

and stupid are not made buy stupid parents stupid is made buy stupid
            people your not born with it

Comment

One can't help wondering how bad it's gonna have to get before something's done about it. Short of large-scale conflict, or a plague, perhaps....

Comment

Originally posted by skins
                sow kids by slag don't cought how cum those kids were born and get no life
                sorry nothing with you but way
                what?

"sow kids by slag don't cought how cum those kids were born and get no life
                sorry nothing with you but way"

Yes exactly..you see what happends!!:ROTF:

Skins is a victim of circumstance..I will save you skins..let me guide you, I will take you fishing..and we'll talk about the meaning of life..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Snoogs...a second wave of the black plague sounds feasible..

just culling the heard man..they certainly need mucho culling man!

Comment

Bring it on, say I!
                    Western society is pretty much fucked, whether by design or by neglect. Either way, the Chinese must be laughing their asses off...

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans
                      Bring it on, say I!
                      Western society is pretty much fucked, whether by design or by neglect. Either way, the Chinese must be laughing their asses off...
                      yeah, and look at them..there's like a gagillion chinese people..but they seem to keep there shit together..

I know they are good in math...so..there ya go!

I know exactly what and when it all went wrong..but if I say it..I'll get slammed!:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                        I worked a "school car" for two years while as a Patrolman ..

The fact of the matter is not the teachers, not the funding..history will show throwing good money after bad into a poor school system is nothing but a burden on property owners..without any resolve in education whatsoever..

The BIGGEST problem here is ..generations of human pollution making more human pollution. It is not uncommon for a single mom to have three to five kids from three different fathers by the age of 20..and just go on welfare..

It's what their mother did..it's what the grandmother did..it's what they do and then their children will pass those morals on as the norm.

I got calls on a daily basis to respond to complaints of single mom's that their child is unruly and they don't have a clue what to do with them..from ages 10 thu 18..

These kids don't have repsect for themselves, other children , adults and authority figures..like me..

I had to beat down 8th grade kids that were 17-20 years old that were a foot taller than me..they are usually in some kind of click or gang involving felony criminal activity such as drugs, stealing cars and weapons..as yound as 8 years old..

I had to reprt and arrest kids in c/w sexual complaints as young as 5 and 6 years old..they were the suspects..it's all learned behavior..

This starts at home..if there is no home..this is what you have..

How do you fix that..well the only way I see is not PC in anyway..but it's the only solution that would work..Young woman sterilazation...until they have the means to supoort themselves as well as a child..

There should be some sort of criteria to collect any benefits..such as a W2, Drug testing, and proof of decent living conditions..I think adoption is an option..but these young moms actually think they can manage but the truth is..they can't manage themselves.

these girls just "hook up" with whomever on a weekend...and pop out kids like a pez dispenser..the more kids they have..the more money they recieve..so that right there is an incentive..don't ya think..

they are getting paid to be stupid..and the working class picks up the tab..

Teachers are at their wits end..and basically their hands are tied to attempt to discipline them...not l;ike the old days with a paddle to the ass..a kid will shoot a teacher out of retaliation these days..

Even the best of teachers will get burnt out when beating their heads against the wall with these anti social retards..

They have zero support system at home..that is where the problem is..NOT the schools..

I dish out big money to send my son to a very good school with like minded parents that actually care what their kids do..where very little BS is tolerated..and have a open reationship with all the Teachers, students and parents..meaning BOTH ..Mother and Father..even if divorced.

These kids don't have fathers and their mothers are young and still want to "party" themselves, which makes more babies...these kids have no direction or balance...they learn from the streets...and fend for themselves with minimal supervison...then the mother calls the po po and want to file unruly on them..the easy way out.

I've arrested 6 year olds at schools for handguns, drugs and sexual oriented matters..

how would you like to have to teach that!

what's money going to do..or getting the best teachers that money can by, a frash coat of paint on the walls..books..the kids don't give a fuck..and blame everyone else..just like their mom's for all of their problems...it's learned behavior..

Stupid people makes Stupid kids..and the circle never ends..unless you break that circle...but that would be percieved hateful by the norm..and they will never accept the blame.

Teachers are scapegoats..boring or not.

There is always exceptions to the rule..but not enough to matter.
                        Totally agree bro. I see it everyday and it is spreading. I would cut most Welfare off and the Sterilization is a great idea. This country is way to PC now and we are paying for it big time.Something drastic neads to be done very soon or our society is doomed. I for 1 does not want to pay for these loosers anymore More accountability is what is neaded, not more excuses and welfare. Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                          yeah, and look at them..there's like a gagillion chinese people..but they seem to keep there shit together..

I know they are good in math...so..there ya go!

I know exactly what and when it all went wrong..but if I say it..I'll get slammed!:ROTF:
                          I'm Asian, and I suck at math, piano, and never even tried playing violin...

Originally posted by slayer
                          I for 1 does not want to pay for these loosers anymore More accountability is what is neaded, not more excuses and welfare. Jack.
                          It's losers. I never got why everyone always spelled it loosers though.
                          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

The teachers are underpaid. We can't get mentors or people we want our children to be like for 24k a year.

I went to an open house, the teacher was talking about how they were learning topography. On the board were the words "mountain", "lake", and "dessert" in the teacher's handwriting.

The homework my kid brings home is ALWAYS graded incorrectly. The advanced math is self paced. In other words, no one teaches it, he gets papers sent home with him out of a workbook, he does the work with me and then he brings it back to school and no one grades it.

This year, they lowered the # of spelling words from 20 to 15 so kids would get better grades.

All of the kids are on meds.

It's great. I wish I had cash for private school. It may not be better, but at least I can directly influence the school's income when I decide to pull him out.
                            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Bill, your rather long winded post is one I totally agree with. I don't always agree with you, but you are spot on in this case.

One thing though. Your post pretty much deals with the so called "minority" segment of society. I am seeing more and more stupid white kids lately too, and can only wonder why. Are the schools failing to teach them? Or are they just pushing them through the system so they don't get left back?
                              Maybe the parents aren't keeping tabs on these kids. I think that today, parents are far too quick to defend their kids when they do wrong or get in trouble at school.

When I was in school, I KNEW that if I got in trouble at school or the school phoned my house to talk to my parents about somethin negative, my ass was getting a beating and punishment.

Parents today rush to the school and blame everyone else for their kids problems. Let the kids learn from their mistakes! All they are learning now, is that mom or dad will fix all their fuck ups. What about when they get into the real world?

Mommy and daddy can't fix things with the young adult's boss or college professor.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X