X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by horns666
    canyousuckadick???????:ROTF:
    I fart in your general direction. LOL
    Last edited by Fretfrenzy; 07-14-2006, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Bill, I don't agree that Ebonics and Hip-Hop are fading in any way, as a matter of fact, I think that lifestyle is actually becoming so mainstream that it is a cliche' at this point. I mean, really. The McDonald's "I'm Lovin' It" ad campaign..those phone commericals where they download music...it is usually some bullshit like "My Humps" or something that they are featuring...you aren't seeing some dirty headbanger dowloading "Raining Blood" on those commercials, are you?

Every pop artist has some fucking Raguna rapping on their songs...Nelly Furtado (or however else you spell it) went from "I'm Just a Bird" to cavorting around with some rapper and begging for the salami. And now, she is bigger than ever..and probably wider too!

I went to the mall last night for some clothes, My GF stopped into Steve Madden to check out the shoes, every shoe in that store was ghettolicious...quite a turn around for Steve Madden.

36 Mafia won a FUCKING OSCAR, dude...yet Martin Scorsese has yet to win one. That right there should be enough of an indication of what is wrong with society. They wouldn't have let those fuckers park cars at the Oscars 20 years ago, now they are taking one home? I bet they had them platinum plated and put diamonds in their "grilles".

I agree that white guilt has passed, but society has simply adopted ghetto culture, instead of disdaining it as we used to. Hip-Hop is used to hock every fucking product under the sun. I wouldn't be surprised if we DID get a politician like Bullworth up there rapping to the "peeps".

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

• Mike, I agree 100%..man that's all you ever see on the media..for how long now..15 years..yeesh.

I'm just starting to notice "guitars" and Rock oriented commercials too..for the first time since the 80's..not alot..just a tad..

and I'm seeing kids dressing in black wearing slayer T shirts..they prolly never owned a slayer album..but they got the shirts..

When I finally see a real metal video on VH-1 or MTV..I get all teary eyed..Oh, how I missed it so..that's MY music!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X