• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wulfe13
    Crazy Train!!!!!!!
    Gets my vote also!

Comment

Crazy Train.That is the reason I started playing guitar in the first place(although it would be nice if Jake would crawl out from under his rock).
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Crazy Train again. Best Ozzy/Sabbath cover: Racer X doing Children of the Grave.
        EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Tossup between Hand of Doom and War Pigs but of the three listed at the top of this thread definitely Crazy Train, Randy is the reason I picked up a guitar in the first place.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91
            Crazy Train.That is the reason I started playing guitar in the first place(although it would be nice if Jake would crawl out from under his rock).
            +1... KISS and Ozzy/Sabbath got me into Metal.
            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Diary of a madman.........and I prefer Randy but Jake was no slouch either!
              Damn this is an expensive hobby.....

Comment

i'd be wililng to bet that you wouldn't have had bark at the moon or no more tears without crazy train.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

As Ozzy would say....aboooaaaggggg...ohhhhhahhhhhh...zzzzhhhhhhh ...aaaaaaa...F#*?... LOL
                  Last edited by Fretfrenzy; 07-11-2006, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Favorite Ozz tunes:
                    1st Cd - Mr. Crowley & Revelation Mother Earth
                    2nd Cd - Over The Mountain, Believer and Diary Of A Madman
                    3rd Cd - Rock n Roll Rebel, Slow Down
                    4th Cd - Killer Of Giants, Shot In The Dark
                    5th Cd - None stood out to me
                    6th Cd - Mr. Tinkertrain, No More Tears, Mama I'm Comin' Home
                    7th Cd - Perry Mason, Little Man
                    8th Cd - None stood out to me

Ozzy is still around for many reasons, one of them is he knows how to look for and get good rock guitarists. None of his guitarists over the years including Brad Gillis have been slouches. They all have been very talented, successful players and writers. Ozzy knows what he's doing.
                    Last edited by Soap; 07-11-2006, 10:23 PM.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I am going to be shot for this statement...

I think Crazy Train is a fantastic song. But, I could go the rest of my life without hearing it one more time and be ok with it.

-Nate
                      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Working...
                      X