Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have $1,000 to blow on whatever you want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably get another Marshall 1960AV...

Or spend it on our DUDE tour.

Comment

I'd pool my 1K with Aces and party with him on tour. Half Gallons of Everclear are $43 bucks, so we'd be pretty good

Either that or go to Boston to play chucks white strat head or go to st louis and make fun of the rams and raz pat
      Last edited by Drsracing; 07-11-2006, 09:35 PM.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Hookers and booze of course!

Comment

Hang on to it...
          I've seen to many hard times to blow it foolishly.
          I don't need another woman, booze, drug/s, guitar, car, boat or historical collectible item.
          BUT I always need MORE money.
          I have yet to encounter a rich or poor person alike, that would say, "I got too much money". One can never have enough money.
          Last edited by Soap; 07-11-2006, 10:30 PM.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell
            Hookers and booze of course!
            Damn! Beat me to it

Comment

I would buy Wacky Package stickers and orange Slurpees.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Slurpees were free today

Comment

I'd buy me a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser in Black Cherry and some beer.
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I need a backup head for my Triple XXX... probably look for a used 5150.
                    Jackson USA GMG WR1
                    Jackson USA SW WR1

Comment

Apple 20" Cinema Display ($800) and a nicer desk chair ($200).

Comment

Originally posted by King Kabong
                        I need a backup head for my Triple XXX... probably look for a used 5150.
                        Hey...back off, man!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Buy a Vetta... oops, I just did that tonight.
                          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

i would have doubled it by betting it on the American League, and then take the 2k and throw it down for one nice juicy toss of the dice and roll an 11.
                            then let it all ride again , toss a 6 with a 4 and a 2, and then raise the wager , make the point and by doing it the hard way with double 3's, then let it ride one more time, toss a 7 , get out and use the money for the world series of poker and see if I can sit with some of those cats and stay alive.
                            I get lucky quite often, always have been lucky.
                            Then I'd buy Tim a custom Liptorn Soup Wacky package t-shirt with the whole first series wrapped up with a bow.
                            Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 07-12-2006, 12:21 AM.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

$1000...is 357 Customs running any deals?!?!!?

Comment

Tommy, its best to put your $$$ in the seahawks or me drinking more beers than ortiz can hit hr's lol

Comment

Working...
                                X