Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Star Game

AL just got the lead.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Jose Lopez rocks

Comment

Fuck I jinxed him

Comment

You do love your sports. Well, I can listen to the two 20something hags across the way or turn on the game. The fukking game is already over.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Congrats A.L.

Comment

You should come to a seahawk game fett, that's where the real craziness is

Comment

Mariano shuts the door and ties Eckersley for the all time lead with 3 saves.
              Gameover-42!!!!!
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

That's why the braves lost 96 and 98 no freaking closer. Mark Wholers giving it up to girardi still haunts me

Comment

Man, the NL really blew that one Jack.

Comment

Snoop, the big one was giving it up to Jim Leyritz, the 3 run blast after you guys were up 6-0. We smoked you guys in '98, closer or not.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                    X