Is It Just Me ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Just Me ?????

Or if someone post a guitar for sale in the classifieds and you respond to that add and or told you are first in line.

? is it cool for the seller to then list and sell on e-bay and just say "HE Paid First" WTF

Nice thread title

OK, who was it?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
      Nice thread title

OK, who was it?
      Ah well you know

I don't like to cast stones (you know glass houses and all) but it was a newer member. Here less than six months.

I didn't get ripped off (it's the principal). I PM'd I would buy the guitar. He wanted to send me a PayPal invoice to pay to (I ask for a PayPal address to send the money to).
      I went to take a shower and before I could get back to the computer he had sent the invoice and canceld the invoice.
      The best I can figute it was 14 minuetes from the time the invoive hit my mail box to the sell on ebay (I was in the shower for petes sake).

Comment

You were in the SHOWER? Well, damn! You should get that guitar! :ROTF:
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Jesus it just does not pay to be clean

Comment

That sounds like a fuck job to me. Sorry man, bad pool.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
              You were in the SHOWER?
              did you leave your webcam running again? Maybe the seller didn't like what he saw....

Hail yesterday

Comment

Post it in the feedback section.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer
                  Post it in the feedback section.
                  +1000 That's what the feedback section is for. Then, maybe it will save someone else the headache of dealing with this seller.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

If he sent you the invoice, that constitutes a verbal contract to sell to you. He fucked you over. I want to know who this piece of shit is, so I will know to never deal with him.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

sorry this happened to you, but sometimes you just gotta skip the spank session once in a while.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

We can ban him from ever seeing the Classified section again.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

He probably got a better offer. Bad move on his part.

Comment

Circle the wagons. Assemble the lynch mob. Set phasers to stun. Fire from the hip!:ROTF:
                            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                              Circle the wagons. Assemble the lynch mob. Set phasers to stun. Fire from the hip!:ROTF:
                              Batten down the hatches, swab the decks, blow the whistle, pull out the butt plug ... huh, I mean ... YOU WAS ROBBED !!!

Don't shit where ya eat !! This guy made a bad move and everyone should know who he is.

Comment

Working...
                              X