No announcement yet.

Is It Just Me ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General quarters. All hands man your battle stations. Rally the troops. Prepare for attack. Echelon left. Prepare to flank the enemy.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Post it in Feedback. We need to know who to avoid in the future.
      -Rick

Comment

How about one that offers something on trade and next day say oops!! changed my mind "I wasn't going to do it in the first place, I don't know what I was thinking."
        Whatever.....
        You just have to be careful and weed out the tire kickers, bargain hunters.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Well I was talking to Fatkat last night-(no he wasn't in the shower)-but he was all happy that he was getting the guitar-(invoice on the way)- then he calls me back with wtf?? I told him to flame his ass-(seller)- I think thats just B.S. in my book. Also he did sell it for more!! The seller recieved $20.00 more than what he offered it here for. I hope he really needed that extra $20.00 because the cost will out way his future here!! What a Fuknut!!

Comment

Fuh - kyn - aye !!! I heard dat !!!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
              We can ban him from ever seeing the Classified section again.
              And you should....
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

+1 for the feedback section.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I have excanged PM's with one of the admin's so they are aware of who the person is.

Again let me say "I was not ripped off".

I just felt it was Bad Form to post something for sale, get someome interested, get a done deal and then require a race with payment to see who wins.

To my knowledge the listing on e-bay was after I PMed if guitar was still available.
                  I was told I had first dibs
                  I agreed to his price for what was for sale and stated I would buy the guitar and ask for a paypal address to send the money.
                  I was ask to wait for an invoice. He stated he would send as soon as he could.
                  Less than a half hour hour later it was sold to someone else.

I'm not sure this requires a "DAM THE TORPEDOS, FULL SPEED AHEAD" reaction.

Just BAD FORM. Maybe a warning from the admins or something. As I said the admins know who and can take the action they deam necessary.

Mark

Comment

No, I think a good public outing / light lynching is in order!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                      No, I think a good public outing / light lynching is in order!
                      +1

Comment

Is it possible that the eBay listing was already up and going and you just didn't know about it? I can envision several scenarios in which someone hit BIN at just the wrong time, the auction went into the non-cancellable last 12 hours, etc.

I got a couple of nasty emails from someone after my last purchase, the offended party was upset that he'd been dealing on something for a while and I managed to buy it. Of course I've found that, "How much?", "Where do I send the cashier's check?", and "Payment will be in your hands by noon tomorrow.", tend to be the most effective bargaining tools there are.
                        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                        X