No announcement yet.

Would this piss you off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he doesn't ship it with a week of your payment he's an ass!

Comment

Just to cover my ass I state: Allow 7-10 days for shipping. I have had items where finding correct boxes was a real pain and took longer than I thought. I usually ship much sooner than that.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
        Is the guitar shipped yet? I would be a little aggravated. I ship within two days at most when I sell. Sometimes the same day. But you never know this guys situation either. Maybe he is far away from a shipping depot like fed-ex or UPS who knows. Leave him neutral feedback after you get the guitar stating your experience and maybe it wakes him up a little....my .02
        Ebay is getting worse and worse for cool buyers/sellers now a days
        Make sure you get your positive from him before you leave the neutral; otherwise you will likely get a retaliatory negative. My only negative happened that way. The seller took two weeks after I'd paid to ship a power amp, so I left a neutral saying the item was fine, but slow shipping and poor communication. He left me a negative saying I harassed him (the "harassment" was emailing him for a tracking # once a day, which emails were never answered).

So I'd hold off on the feedback until after he leaves his... I'd also file a Paypal dispute if he hasn't shipped within 7 days of receiving your payment. Paypal will freeze his funds for your purchase amount until he proves to them he's shipped.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Oh yes, the retaliating negative feed back..yeah , that'll happen everytime....
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X