Happy Birthday for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday for me

So, I celebrated my 25th quite nicely. Much better than the last three bdays I spent in the middle of the ocean. Came home from work, and my wife had a new JS30RR waiting for me. I've always wanted a Rhoads, but the budget right now didn't suit a USA or top end model. But my wife got me this Rhoads, and I must say, for an Indian import, it plays really smooth. Just needs an intonation adjustment, and I plan on throwing heavier strings and some new pickups in it. I dig the fact it doesn't have a pickguard also. Then I went and saw Shadows Fall. The opening acts were horrible. Shadows Fall had a great set list, but you could tell this was their first show of the tour. They could've been much tighter. First time I saw Jon Donais play his Pabst Blue Ribbon Washburn. I don't think the band had the crowd support either. The place was packed with Punky Scenesters when we first got there, by the time SF came on at least half the crowd had left. Curfews for the fashioncore kids I guess. Just wanted to share my bday experience, and the fact that my wife is the best!!!!!! Off to drink myself to sleep.
    EAOS: 28JUN09

Happy b day bro, i 'll drink one for ya

Also I've seen SF twice and both times I came out impressed,

I can't wait to see slayer and bodom on friday. Gonna be killer
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Cool. Happy Bday, man!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Comment

Next time put it in your profile so it shows up on the Calendar! HBD!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X