Anthrax, Zombie and EMTHRAX!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthrax, Zombie and EMTHRAX!!!!

Em and Keith came up from Texas and we all went to the show. It was so great to meet her and Keith. The are awesome folks!!!!!
    The got here around 3:30, I got off work at 4:00, we hung out, grabbed something to eat and headed for the show. Em got a "meet and greet" with Anthrax, which I'm sure she'll tell you all about. I was happy for her.
    Lacuna Coil opened the show. Although I really like a few of their songs, I came away unimpressed with the performance. Not really sure why, just wasn't.
    Anthrax was a blast. I am primarily a "Sound of White Noise" era fan, but they put on a great show!! Lots of energy..it was great.
    Rob Zombie tore the house down!! John 5 was awesome. He played his Telecaster, a Dean Dimebag model of some kind (razorback?) and an SG double neck. It was a great show!!
    Then we came back here, and Em and I got out guitars (of course ) Her JJ plays SWEET!! very nice. The neck is a bit thicker than I like but still very comfortable to play. My playing was a bit hindered due to several beers I consumed throughout the evening . She played a few of the RR's. We had a blast!! We got some great (and goofy) pics which I am sure will make there way on here after she gets home.
    We finally ended our night around 2 am this morning...
    I hated to see them leave this morning!!
    All in all, a great time was had by all!!!
    Thanks again Em, you rock sis!!!

Sounds like a good time, and a good show! Now c'mon sistas......where's them pics?
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Man, that's sounds killer Jeri.

I wished I was there..we would have a blast!!

It would be awesome took hook up with you guys some day!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

sounds like an awesome time, Jer.

so where were the hubbies while you gals tore it up on your Jacksons? Crocheting?
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool girl party!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm like one of the girls..yes I am..

yes I am!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I just got home about a half-hour ago and I am fukkin WORE OUT!
              I had this big reply all done and my stupid PC lappy decided to die and I lost it. (rolling my eyes)
              So all I will say for now is that Jeri and James ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! Those two are some real cool cats, holy smokes. GOOD TIMES! Big thanks to the two of them for being so fukkin awesome and for letting me raid their kitchen. :ROTF:

Fantastic show... Anthrax rules, they played some stuff from their "Among the Living" album. Yes!
              Zombie rules. John5.... that man is incredible. I've seriously gotta get me a skull mask and a duster like he has. Oh... he played a double-neck SG with a bow, that was sweet. Wow. I am still in total awww of that dude, that was the first time I had seen him (or Rob Zombie) live. They put on one fine show!
              I didn't see much of Lacuna Coil because I was hanging with Anthrax. YES!

I have tons of ridiculous pictures, heh. I'll go through them in a bit.
              We did all of our rockstar moves and even played each others guitars.
              I hadn't played an RR before, geez thanks Jeri. Now I have to get one.
              Jeri is a serious headbanger, I might add. She went fukkin ballistic when Zombie did "Dragula".
              For now, here is me hangin' with my boys backstage! OH YES!
              Scott Ian signed the backplate to my JJ2. Awwww.

Comment

YEEEEEAAHHHH!!! You are taller than all of 'em! Hahahaha!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hahahaha! I am taller than all of them, especially with my boots on. Dan is actually shorter than Scott Ian. I think Frankie and I are the same height, although we didn't do the "stand back to back" comparison dealio. I'll have to catch him on that next time.
                  I am off to look at these picts of Jeri and I... I'll try to get some posted tonight if I can. I'm leaving in the morning for Carlsbad Caverns and a mini-acoustic tour of New Mexico and Utah. I should probably take a nap. Like, maybe soon. LOL!

Comment

Glad to hear you made it home ok. Great pic!!

Comment

Omigod.. you should see these pictures. Bwahahahaha! They are SO AWESOME!!!! I have seriously got to take a nap right this very second or I will never get my eyeballs back in my head. Pictures later, maybe if I get some time before I leave tomorrow. I'll try!

Kickass,
                      Em

Comment

Cool, glad to hear you folks had fun.

Comment

Great pics em...can't wait for the rest.
                          Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Scott still had my beard beat..but I'm catching up!!

awesome pics sis!!

Comment

Holy shit!! I didn't realize Dan Spitz was that short. The funny thing I found out about him was a couple months ago when I went on the PRS factory tour they told me he was a terror. He had a couple guitars there for repair and I was told that he was a huge pain in the ass. Some of the comments about him from the custom shop guys were funny. I guess when you're that short, you have to act huge in other places.
                              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                              X