Why are you guys so pissed off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666
    The only ones that is getting bashed are those who need it..

As for me..I just want to share what I've learned all these years as a police officer in a ghetto..and hopefully enlighten a few folks...the way I was.

Something learned is never forgotten..I can't pretend these problems don't exist..and just twiddle my thumb and whistle my way thru life..

I'd like to..but that's impossible at this point.

Oh Oh, time to get my crying towel out.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap
      America is suffering because many (not all) leaders have failed us, AND because we as constiguents have expressed apathy at important critical times when we shouldn't have. Raising awareness has a "time" to be effective, it can't and won't be effective once the final vote is in and done with. You can wait to late and end up living with the end result of apathy and poor leadership. Many Americans don't and won't see this as a serious concern that could possibly change America culture in a much worse way than it already has/is.
      Yep, "vitaminG" covered that already bro.
      I said the same you did already but little differently.
      I agree with ya.
      Last edited by Soap; 07-13-2006, 11:01 PM.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Fretfrenzy
        Dude, I'm gonna spank your momma for making you.

I must have pushed all the right buttons with this newbie boobie.. ...

he's following me around like a pesty fruit fly..

go away!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

or a pesky one even
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
            or a pesky one even
            yes, that too..

He's like a mosquito, he may have the west Nile virus..I'm all itchy!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
              This bashing is getting out of hand. I have been here a while and this is the worse I have seen it. We are getting a lot of new people on the board and I wonder what they think of all this redneck talk? Have we run out of things to talk about to the point where we use Youtubes or throw out inflamatory statements and articles to raise a topic? We are losing a lot of "Style Points" here and, I think, we are losing our "Class Act" status as a forum.
              if you are talking about the complaints about illegal aliens invading our nation, you are way off base.

illegal aliens are taking advantage of the US and US citizens. brazenly and repeatedly.

people who get taken advantage of brazenly and repeatedly with no end in sight and with the enabling of elected officials and businesses, have a right to be pissed off about that and have every right to demand that it stop.

you maybe need a little perspective to understand all this. calling this swell of very justified citizen anger "bashing" is the height of intentional ignorance.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

yes, I would say the heated climate in c/w this issue is certainly justified.

Comment

Dude, have you seen a picture of Bill? Because it may be hard to hold your crying towel with your new artificial hands. Your real hands will be residing in your colon.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Oh, yeah...you know what pisses me off? That I am at this moment listening to Balance, and it is the last decent thing that Eddie gave us.

Come on Eddie!!!!!!

Mike

p.s. It is my DUTY to include Ed in every post.
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                      Dude, have you seen a picture of Bill? Because it may be hard to hold your crying towel with your new artificial hands. Your real hands will be residing in your colon.

Mike

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall."
                      Last edited by Fretfrenzy; 07-14-2006, 04:25 PM.

Comment

i'm 10 inches long and 3 inches wide baby.
                        That's nice, how big is your dick-lol

saw it on a bathroom wall.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall."
                          Hey "Guy watcher" Did your parents have any children that lived?

This is what happends when siblings fuck..

His family tree probably looks like a telephone pole..

Kid, I'm the wrong guy to play with..go away.

This is the last time I'll ask NICELY..

WARNING..one more time...and I will unleash a shitstorm that will pale Katrina!

Bill Z Bub

Comment

Originally posted by skorb
                            if you are talking about the complaints about illegal aliens invading our nation, you are way off base.
                            I agree.

Nobody's complaining about LEGAL immigrants.

My parents immigrated to the US.

My father got a scholarship to the Kellog School of Business at Northwestern University, and after getting his MBA, he stayed in the US on a work visa, then got his green card, and 7 years after that, got his citizenship.

All the while, he was paying his taxes, wasn't commiting crimes, and was CONTRIBUTING to society instead of being a burden on it.

I don't think that anyone on this board would complain about the likes of him living in the country.

BTW, he speaks English, albeit with an accent
                            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider
                              I agree.

Nobody's complaining about LEGAL immigrants.

My parents immigrated to the US.

My father got a scholarship to the Kellog School of Business at Northwestern University, and after getting his MBA, he stayed in the US on a work visa, then got his green card, and 7 years after that, got his citizenship.

All the while, he was paying his taxes, wasn't commiting crimes, and was CONTRIBUTING to society instead of being a burden on it.

I don't think that anyone on this board would complain about the likes of him living in the country.

BTW, he speaks English, albeit with an accent
                              Yep, I totally agree, it`s the illegal ones I don`t like and the government and businesses that feed the problem. I totally respect parents like yours bro Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                                Why are you guys so pissed off?
                                I think it's the hot weather also. Ya know, like how the crime rate usually goes up during a heat wave?
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X