No announcement yet.

Why are you guys so pissed off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally know and worked with Officer Jack Justice , what a name for a cop, who is actually not a cop..but a CHMA officer (a ghetto housing secuirty gaurd) at that time, I shot a CMHA officer...Jack joined the CPD right before I tranfered to the airport.

we worked together..he's a fine cop!

I'll go to bat for him anyday..I don't know the details of his incident but I can tell you, if I was with him..I would be in that article as well.

He's a good man!

Hey, I'm not saying we didn't have a few bad apples, what work place doesn't..but they always seem to hang themselves..and I'm glad because they deserve it. they are a black eye to all the great men and women who do work hard and care!

yes , we DO get a bad rep..and we can thank our Mayors for that who roll over so easily whenever a community go up in arms..they panick and blow everything out of proportion..believe me..been there.

They even go to the suspect's home and apologize to their families..we have families too that lost lives and NOT once did a Mayor go to that family's home...including my good friend and fellow academy recruite Robert Clark..who left a wife and young children behind..
    Last edited by horns666; 07-13-2006, 06:05 PM.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
      You guys are ranting because you realize that you really don't have any control over your lives. The international scene is falling apart. The domestic economy is all smoke and mirrors. You have no faith in our leaders. And you are rapidly losing faith in our institutions. Other than that, everything's fine.
      And your 100% right. Everything is falling apart... and everyone cares... yet no one is willing to do anything about it. But really, what CAN we do? Seriously, if there was somewhere to start off Id be there in a heartbeat. I think thats the problem though... nooone knows where to begin, where to start making a difference. We all know our politicians arent. And I dont mean some BS protest either...
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Fett, shut up, you nancy! :ROTF:

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Pissed??..oh man, I'm way beyond pissed..

I don't know what exactly what it's called ..the doc labels it "Major Depression"..but whatever it is..it consumes my everday life..

that is why I do not care..I will say whatever I want without challenge..

Maybe on the computer..a 3 year old can tell me to fuck off here..but never to my face.

There is not a single soul on two legs that can intimidate me..I mean nobody. I took on the biggest and baddest that fought kicking and screaming all the way to jail..I'm still standing and lookin' good..

what can we do??..well I paid my dues..all I can do now is call it like I see it and hope others can see it too.
          Last edited by horns666; 07-13-2006, 06:18 PM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The internet is an easy place to do all of your dirty, macho talk.
            One keyboard, a fake screen name and a pimpled face nerd becomes the incredible hulk.
            Take all of this shit with a grain of salt and move on.

This place is 1,000 times better than HC and other places around.
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler
              One keyboard, a fake screen name and a pimpled face nerd becomes the incredible hulk.
              Take all of this shit with a grain of salt and move on.

This place is 1,000 times better than HC and other places around.
              yeah, Joe your'e preaching to the choir on that one..I have nothing to proove..I've already prooved it. I paid my dues..and I'm still paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                There is not a single soul on two legs that can intimidate me..I mean nobody. I took on the biggest and baddest that fought kicking and screaming all the way to jail..I'm still standing and lookin' good..
                dude I just changed a pair of poopy diapers that will make you turn into a pretzel, take two Xanax and watch The Wizard of Ozz in bed.
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

poopy diapers..OK that scares me..I remember that shit. (Pun)..

I took a xanny..this is as calm as I go..

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler
                    dude, did I leave my webcam on again?
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Yes G ..ya did.

and dude, maybe ya should check into some enzyte..

Comment

good night dudes..

good night Fett..

See, we can all get along and still be pissed at stuff..we have legitimate concerns..I'm worried 'bout my boy's future..he's going on 12, and my lil' bro is 16 and the world is pretty damn crazy right now..and I honestly see no resolve in sight any time soon.

I'm worried about the draft, school, driving, girls, drugs, drinking ect....ahh worrying never helps matters..but we still do..

Later

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR
                          And your 100% right. Everything is falling apart... and everyone cares... yet no one is willing to do anything about it. But really, what CAN we do? Seriously, if there was somewhere to start off Id be there in a heartbeat. I think thats the problem though... nooone knows where to begin, where to start making a difference. We all know our politicians arent. And I dont mean some BS protest either...
                          Thats just it.
                          We have no leaders thats gonna stick his or her neck out about this stuff.
                          They won't and don't share the same passion to start making a difference.
                          So, to a certain point,( I didn't say entirely or completely stuck, they are some options, not many though) were stuck with how things are.

I know, I only sound like a broken record, cause what I'm about to say I say alot in other threads/posts like this. Its gonna take something thats much more persuasive than a vote, debate, discussion, writing/emailing state leaders. Even a protest won't work like it should, cause once it goes public why we would be protesting, many will get injured if not killed. You know the minorities (that are lousy, lazy, illegal, abusing the system and etc) aren't gonna take it sitting down. But, I'd be willing to do the protest thing first and if it didn't work effectively...then...

I've said it many times before, it will take an "uprising a revolt." Thats right.
                          To take America back or get it to steer in the right direction again, I'd be willing to fight, war for, gladly. Like many (myself included) I'm very frustrated about these sort of things and all of it relative aspects, but see no real good change any where in sight, short or long term. Were fixed or locked into this scenario because of many factors. Its mostly politics, yes evil underhanded, stab you in the back, I'll get even with you, don't get in my way, politics. Politics in the wrong hands, is the abuse of liberities and power and unfortunately because of such, many suffer.

America is suffering because many (not all) leaders have failed us, AND because we as constiguents have expressed apathy at important critical times when we shouldn't have. Raising awareness has a "time" to be effective, it can't and won't be effective once the final vote is in and done with. You can wait to late and end up living with the end result of apathy and poor leadership. Many Americans don't and won't see this as a serious concern that could possibly change America culture in a much worse way than it already has/is.

Soaps solution:
                          1st, protest in all major cities on the same day. Its not cutting edge but would prove very effective. Hopefully leaders would get the message.

2nd, if protesting doesn't work, revolt, have an uprising in selected areas.

Yes America is divided, probably more so than what many of us would dare or care to think. It can be upsetting, disturbing and frustrating once the reality of the situation sets in. Personally, I can't speak for everybody, but I think America needs a history lesson. I'm ready for another Boston Tea Party uprising. If you think the revolt that took place was about tea or taxes, think again. It was about leaders and power to be failing and allowing stuff to happen that shouldn't happen. Same applies today. If you think this thread and others like it is hatred and prejudice driven, think again. Its about a system thats failing us as American's.
                          Last edited by Soap; 07-13-2006, 11:17 PM.
                          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Is this called a redneck revolution?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Soap
                                Thats just it.
                                We have no leaders thats gonna stick his or her neck out about this stuff.
                                They won't and don't share the same passion to start making a difference.
                                So, to a certain point,( I didn't say entirely or completely stuck, they are some options, not many though) were stuck with how things are.
                                the problem there isn't with the leaders. It's with the voters. Most people (obviously not all) will vote for whoever can spin the most attractive lies without appearing too blatantly to be lying. Everyone complains that politicians are liars and thieves, but when presented with a stand-up guy who wants to do best for the country & his constituents (as opposed to himself), the politician who tells the truth never seems as appealing as the baldfaced liar who promises the world (a chicken in every garage, a car in every pot) & belittles his opponent.

The pollie who panders to the voting public gets in, and the best man or woman for the job either compromises their ethics & plays the game, or they go somewhere else to see if they can facilitate change - away from public office.
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X