No announcement yet.

Geo-Politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a new better world on this board." You Commie bastard. Me" The admins have seen that talking about current events can be done on a guitar forum. It doesn't hurt, much. And if it does, just respond. Just leave the BS in the case.
    Last edited by fett; 08-12-2006, 07:58 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Just because Toe ruined my game, I will bump this thread back up. So they blow up each other for 30 days. It causes billions in damages and nothing has changed. What a world. What a world. And how about the Pope? Good going. Dude.
      Last edited by fett; 09-20-2006, 07:43 PM.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• I don't know, Fett; if it's gonna be Crusade vs. Jihad anyway, may as well get the troops lining up, eh? Once the West realizes that the Jihadis WILL try to kill us ALL if they can, it makes sense to terminate with extreme prejudice. That is what we're facing, how else do you counter? To them, we're abominations unless we convert to Islam. Do you want to do that? If not, your only other course is self-defense, now or later. Of course you and I are old enough that we MIGHT live out our normal lifespans without seeing a major attack. We might not though.

We don't have any good choices, just more or less shitty ones.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X