Hey all - long time no chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all - long time no chat

Hey guys! I know I've been in hiding for a long time - too much crap going on. And too many guitars to play with! But I wanted to give those of you that know me a little update.

This morning, there was an arrest in my assault case - from my attack in April of 2003. The guy, who happens to be a cop(17 year veteran sergeant), is charged with 6 class X felonies - 4 aggravated criminal sexual assaults and 2 home invasion armed force and is being held on $2 million bond.

I'm not big on asking, but keep me in your thoughts/prayers over the next fews months. I'll face is scum in court and testify to try to keep him off the streets.

Hi K! Good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear of the arrest and that you will testify...hope that guy gets the full punishment! I sincerely hope you will get through this time well, and I will keep you & Todd in my thoughts.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks much Ron! I have been absolutely determined to do anything I could to get the guy who attacked me put away. It will give me another layer of closure, but won't change what happened. It just might save another person from having to deal with this though!

We'll have to have a drink when we get the Anaheim in January for NAMM! We'll celebrate this bastard getting locked away!

Comment

Best of luck Mrs. Tekky!!! T & I are wishing nothing but the best for you!!

A~
        All hail the 'King'
        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Thanks! We really appreciate it! if everything goes smoothly and the defense opts to fast track the trial it could start in 120 days. Apparently stories about this are not only in/on stations from Central Illinois - My case has made CNN.com - where they are playing up the college town thing.

Comment

Didn't know about the attack (sucks - hope everything is OK) - but I hope they throw the damn book at him.. they'll like an ex-cop & scumbag in the jail.. seat him right next to the child molesters and rats...

Comment

it's ok - my attack was back in 2003 - and I thought I was done - there was an unofficial thought that it would never be solved because the guy was so very careful not to leave evidence at the scene. This came about a little over a month ago whe the guy was caught trying to break into a woman's window - a place he had apparently been stalking - he got her information from a police report he took.

he of course is denying everything - including that he wasn't breaking into her home at 12:30 AM - he was looking for a place for his mom/mother-in-law.

The worst part is that his wife came up with 30k in cash to bail him out last month.

Although I don't live in Bloomington anymore - I sincerely hope that he doesn't make bail/bond. And that he fries in hell.

And you guys are right - he most likely won't fare well in jail or prison. I wouldn't wish rape on my worst enemy, but I find myself very not sympathetic to his future.
              Last edited by Mrs Tekky; 07-14-2006, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Wow, good luck with that. Btw, this is national news. I just read about it on aol.

Comment

Hope you don't mind the links

$2 million bail
                  http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/07/14/of....ap/index.html

Charged with stalking last month:
                  http://www.pjstar.com/stories/061606...COTK.025.shtml
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Feel free to add links. I will just add the statement that not everything that is in the articles/reports was released by the police or DA's office. In fact, details of the assaults were never officially released - other than to verify that there were assaults and home invasions. The charge I can speak with any knowledge of is my own assault - although the method was similar enough that the four cases were linked.

Personally, I never realized how big this was going to get. In fact - when it first happened it never made the paper.

Comment

That's good to hear justice is being served.

I had an old boss that was sent to the joint for similiar charges, also a 15 year veteran, the victim was a mentally handicaped female..His name was Kebe..he was pure garbage.

I hope all goes well for you,

Take care,

Bill
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Glad to see you back, Mrs T.

Hope you get the right result in court. This dude needs to be put away.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey, nice to see you back! Best of luck with everything.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Good for you, Mrs. T! Nice to see you standing up and following through on this.
                            Good to see you back, as well!
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Stay strong and rest assured you will be in our prayers. I hope that scum bag gets put away for a long time.
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X